All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Well all the talk is Pearce wants things sorted quickly so he can move on and start training.

If that is the case then we will know shortly were he is headed.

Wow, just wow....I never thought DCE would voluntarily switch from 7 to 6 to lure Pearce. I've always admired DCE but I under-estimated how special he is. :)
Pretty meaningless, as positions are equivalent for us (i.e. Barrett), but smart PR to put against Easts cronking Pearce.

Hypothetical

Forget about the name...
This player is on the market

Games: 238?
SOO Games: 17
Premierships: 1
Minor Premierships: 3
GF's: 2
WCC: 1

Does he have a point to prove?: YES
Averages > 20 games per season: yes
Does our club want him? : yes ( apparently )

Would you want him at our club?

Yes or no?
If he was a goal kicker, definitely...

I am not going to be too pearced off if he doesnt sign with us. It could work out well for us, but equally it could also be a complete disaster. What we have for 2018 (Squad) is already pretty solid, and what we have coming through (developing our younger players) could be pretty special as well. Pearce is an excellent player on his day, but I worry about what negativity he might bring into a developing team culture, and how much his package eats into what appears to be a skinny cap. Is it worth it? I guess we will know one way or another soon.

I love nothing more than people speculating on how much cap space we have or in that fact, complaining about how much space other clubs have or that they are cheating the cap

The fact is nobody has any blooming idea, and that is not a slight on fans it’s just due to the fact the cap can be managed in so many different ways.

People tend to just go, player X is a premier forward so he is on about 800k a year, Player Y is on a 4 year deal worth 2 million so that is 500k a year etc etc

But maybe player X has 300k worth of TPA’s

Maybe player Y was signed on a back ended contract and is on 750k the last two years of the deal

Maybe player Z had significant rep bonuses that now run into this year’s cap

Player B though has had long serving player allowances kick in

Player F has left the club but we are subsidising part of the deal

Player T’s contract was front loaded so we are only paying him 200k this year

Player D has a car allowance factored into his deal

Player J, K and M’s contracts state their salary increases the same percentage as any cap raise

Players S, Q and R, managers suck and they do not have the above

Etc etc etc

The only thing we can say is we are in the market…..so we have some cash to spend, simple

Mmmm I feel like some alphabet soup!

Dce to officially become a 6 . This could spell danger for opposition teams . Turbo , jorge , walks , kelly , uate , Dce , Pearce . Thats one backline .

Last edited:
Lots of media innuendo about about a late bid from the storm , I smell a rat in all this business which could see a straight swap for the roosters and the storm.

@readingtheplay would have the same or similar connections as the others who are prolific on Twitter.

So far the ONLY one to say it’s a done deal, so could mean something or nothing.

@The Wheel , you may have been right in the money buddy.

Would give us a very powerful 1/6/7/9 and we all know what that means!
I hopefully will be able to say I told you so soon;-)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10