All NRL Games [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok Champions....

I am literally on the equator line today but have still found time to do this thread.

~pats on back~

WIll the judiciary give dce a fair hearing or will they do their usual b/s of making everyone attend, not really listen, and uphold the banning (douchebags)?

Thursday, May 2
Rabbitohs v Panthers, Accor Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, May 3
Sea Eagles v Raiders, 4 Pines Park, Fox, 6pm
Broncos v Roosters, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, May 4
Bulldogs v Tigers, Accor Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Titans v Storm, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Cowboys v Dolphins, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, May 5
Knights v Warriors, McDonald Jones Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Sharks v Dragons, PointsBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Knights v Warriors , the kiwi’s should win BUT they aren’t going as well as I thought they would , dunno about this one.

Gee...it could get really ugly for Souths tonight, Bellyaches purple soldiers will be to much for the hapless rabbits. Wayne will be tuning in to see who gives up easily and those who put in an effort.

Warriors haven’t been going so well since we played them; I think we must have really beaten them up mentally and, perhaps, physically.

Gee...it could get really ugly for Souths tonight, Bellyaches purple soldiers will be to much for the hapless rabbits. Wayne will be tuning in to see who gives up easily and those who put in an effort.

Since when did Penrith wear purple? And when did Bellamy sign!? 🤭😉

Got to feel sorry for the bunnies, injuries and a pretty dodgy sin bin look like they will cost them a decent chance of winning this match.

Is Jai Arrow the most overrated player going aroud. He's done sf..for the whole game, oh sorry, he got 10 in the bin, must have done something eh.

I recall someone on ST’s suggesting Manly should be chasing Damien Cook,hope they’re watching tonight’s game,may have a different opinion now

Anyone else think Souths conditioning looks poor? Lots of mud guts out there. Walker, Kaloamatagi, even Cook, look to be carrying a couple of extra kgs when compared to previous years. The other player that stands out is Keppie! He’s never been lean and ripped but he looks very heavy through the middle.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10