All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
His classes usually start 10 minutes before halftime if it’s the home team that needs it.
I wasn’t paying close attention to the game but I noticed it was 18-0 and 10 to go in the first half and I thought to myself I wonder if Gough’s the ref and sure enough,his head flashed on the screen and low and behold,a penalty and 6 again came along

I think Fitzy has the Sharks strategically playing in the same was as Bellamy does with his Storm teams. They play a consistently good game, but like the Storm, don’t have much in terms of higher gears to go through at the pointy end of the season.

Yep, 40/20 then a try
Yep, gotta love his work, 40/20 then hands Brailey the ball, points the first runner to hit the line, gets himself one off the ruck and cashes in on his good work, 100% loved it.

Won’t be surprised to see him partnering Cleary in Origin and Id like to see Brailey at 9, he can be the blues future long term DH, complement each other nicely.

I think Fitzy has the Sharks strategically playing in the same was as Bellamy does with his Storm teams. They play a consistently good game, but like the Storm, don’t have much in terms of higher gears to go through at the pointy end of the season.
A bit of Panthers in his coaching this season also, has the back 5 returning and hitting the ball up in the first 15 minutes when the game is in a grind.

The middles just need to focus their energy on defence, the opposition coaches will target them with early shifts to the edges as the season roles on.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11