All NRL Games [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In fact, I'd go so fat as to say that we can cover for Turbo as we've learned how by necessity. The Knights without Ponga have nothing in attack, but their defence is no worse off since his defence leaves a lot to be desired.

I won't say they're the real deal because they've not only beaten no one of consequence, but because I think they're a half and front rower short of being a top 8 contender.

But I will admit the Bulldogs of 2024 are much better than we've seen in previous years.

In fact, I'd go so fat as to say that we can cover for Turbo as we've learned how by necessity. The Knights without Ponga have nothing in attack, but their defence is no worse off since his defence leaves a lot to be desired.
I guess if you got big enough you could cover the width of the field and deny anybody getting through.

I don’t bet on other sides but my bro in law and i were at a wedding last night and he was throwing some $$ around. I said get something on the dragons at $3 they are morals in the Gong. He laughed at me and called me an idiot…….
They're definitely a different outfit down there, if they played the entire season out of Wollongong they'd win the comp

Kaeo Weekes will finally get a chance next week with Canberra.

Fogerty has a ruptured bicep and will be out for around 3 months.
Not good for Fogarty was controlling the Raiders very well with his kicking game, they would be game putting Kaeo into that roll, more of a running type player from what I have seen of him.

Would be ironic if the Raiders get the deal done on Sanders and he plays there and has a good game, Arthur would be further under the pump from the slime supporters..

Last edited:
This is why Anusley needs to be in the bunker for every match. There will never be consistency until he's there to oversee every decision these muppets make. It will also save us from his boring Monday cover up explanations.
Too little too late Anusley if it's cost a team 2 points.
Annesley is as useless as any of them, the bloke is a fraud and should not be holding the job he's got, his sole purpose is to cover up the ineptitude shown by the whistle blowers and the bunker, the entire system needs an overhaul including training these muppets to control games consistently across all matches

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8