Alan Jones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingyfan

Reserve Grader
The voice of sensability spoke this morning about the brawl and said that perhaps Blair and gift should be suspended for a game or two and that all that was needed was for the rest of the players to be given a cold shower and told to get on with playing football.

What a genius this man is. Get all the players naked together in the showers so that they can all show their love for one another instead of all this brawling.

Alan Jones shouold be running the NRL instead of Gallop.

hahahahahahahhaha

good on Alan Jones for speak utter and complete sense though

When I saw his name I thought this wll be another hanging in the media by that muppet jones especially considering his hand puppet Hadley was so critical. But to my surprise alan is ok with it. Are we in a parallel universe???????

Don't forget that Hadley is a rabid Parra supporter and hates Manly with a psssion

He dreams of the day Parra players have a fraction of the passion that manly players showed for the club on Friday night. Ditto for Gus gould and his penny panthers

Realistically this is what should happen too. Give em a week each for being dumb and fine individuals and clubs if needed. Rubbing a heap of Manly an Melbourne players out of the final would wreck them.

The NRL and the media should shoulder a bit of responsibility for it too. They built up this rivalry all last week. Then Gallop decides to turn up and inflame the situation. Then almost 21,000 fired up manly fans turn up. The crowd was hostile! A bloke got knocked out right in front of me and Spuds Bodyguard. What did they think was going to happen?

And also blame the referees because they allowed far too latitude to the storms wrestling tactics in the first half which led to Manlys frustration.

It is a physical game and no-one got hurt as most punches missed anyway. Ch 9 an fox would kill to have the teams play again this Friday as ratings would go through the roof.

Give gift and Blair a week suspension fine the clubs put all 34 players and trainers on 12 months probation and get on with the football.

Anything more will ruin the semis

Ergghhh. They are all fine young men in the peak of their physical condition.

Interestingly Buzz Rothfield is now doing a blog on the telegraph site saying he is thankfull that former players are on the judiciary so they won't judge the players harshly ... bit of a change in tune from his hysterical article straight after the game.

I think initially everyone was pumped up and hyped up. The game was firey and left everyone full of emotion and adrenalin, as such people reported it in that way.

Now in the cold light of a few days, everyone has started to get over the hype and when compared to other games and fights, really it was just another one, and not much worse than any of the others of recent times.

Alan Jones and cold showers in the same sentence......errggghhhh. ***gets cold shivers down spine***

Phil Rothfield is actually sticking up for us of sorts,same with brandy Alexander,their articles are at least commonsense not like the other hypocrites

Chip and Chase said:
Alan Jones and cold showers in the same sentence......errggghhhh. ***gets cold shivers down spine***
how about Jones and public toilets?

Who can forget his stouch with Chopper
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3jrpQzCe0[/video]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7