• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is anybody laughing as much as I am that this deluded fool thinks he can coach Rugby again???

Life in the media has gone to his head. I can't work out why anyone listens to him or why he is worth millions. I am even more stunned a dumb fool like Hadley can make it on radio either but that is another topic.

There is no Mark Ella to make him look good. The only benefit would be to league - who would want to play for him? The only other benefit is that it might keep him off the airwaves for a few years and Australia might be a better place as a result!!

Fortunately he has no chance of being coach and hasn't got the numbers.

Funny how he decided to apply when his ratings started to fall. He has got a lot more exposure in the last 2 weeks than he has had for years.

Says quite a bit about Australian Rugby really.
I think it says more about Alan Jones and his ego.

Do you really think the Saffies won the WC as their house was in order or because the main rivals all fell on their swords?

Can you tell me who is going to win:

a) The election
b) the melbourne cup
c) the most popular poster on Silvertails award :lol:
d) the A league
e) Test Cricket series?

Confidence was based on a few things:

a) The French don't like home pressure.
b) The poms were in decline and we play better 10 man rugby anyway.
c.) The All Blecks ALWAYS choke
d.) The Wobblies had MAtt Dunning in their front row and Larkham at 5/8th.

As I said, that Alan Jones can have the sligthtest bit of traction painting himself as the messiah of the Wobblies says an awful lot about Straya's rugby and lack of pedigree.

You didnt answer CWs questions

Because there was no need. This discussion is about Rugby and the parlous state of the game in Australia, not who has the most fans on silvertails.

ENGLAND hooker Mark Regan said Australia was "crap" at the rugby World Cup, and has labelled Matt Dunning and the Wallabies front row "the Teletubbies".

Speaking at a Hong Kong Sevens lunch, 35-year-old Regan said dumping Australia from the World Cup in the quarter-finals had been sweeter than beating France at home in the semis.

"They were absolutely crap," Hong Kong's Sunday Morning Post quoted Regan as saying of the Australians.

"They didn't have a front row to talk about … Beating the Aussies was my best moment. Beating the French came in a close second."

The report said Regan, who came out of retirement this year, had labelled the Wallabies front row "the Teletubbies", a reference to the pot-bellied children's television characters. He also claimed Australia "had had it easy in their group."

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

\"They didn't have a front row to talk about … Beating the Aussies was my best moment. Beating the French came in a close second.\"
Good that he is making hay while the sun shines as it is so rare that the Poms beat us at anything these days, each victory must be cellebrated to the max.

Ps Dunning would be Po (the one with the handbag I think)

We have beaten the Poms at least twice in World Cup history that I can remember including the final in 91. I think we beat them in 87 and we may have beaten them in the quarters in 99.

I wasn't sure about 87 but I know the two sides did not meet in 99. Janie De Beer knocked them out that year with 5 glorious field goals.

(We all know what came next).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8