AI article:It may be the end of Josh Aloiai’s season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am hoping Schuster gets back into the 2022 form, I think he will dominate on the edge given his fitness holds up, with Schuster that left edge has the potential to match the best teams.

Don’t know what type of coin Terrel would be chasing, Guess for me would be 450-500 and Tayla he looks a real talent, I would think 600 for him.

I am hoping we could pick up Lomax towards mid season if he becomes disgruntled about being on the wing and the dragons off load him.
I was with you right up to Lomax ... overrated prima donna imho

Titans must have been a bit ordinary last night , Dragons have had not that bad a lineup in recent seasons but can not see to many changes to their main squad and Titans again probably should have played better
Titans did have Dave Fifita and Foz missing but seem to play their best footy with a bit of free flowing play and maybe was not the case last night

Titans must have been a bit ordinary last night , Dragons have had not that bad a lineup in recent seasons but can not see to many changes to their main squad and Titans again probably should have played better
Titans did have Dave Fifita and Foz missing but seem to play their best footy with a bit of free flowing play and maybe was not the case last night
I think Tigers would have beaten The Titans last night .
Very average.

They didn't offer a lot Al, missing a few players to be fair but if I were a Tits supporter I'd be a bit worried about the season ahead

Looks like above post is in the wrong thread .
So just on Alioai , hardly in Manly 's best interests to move him on if his form in the Vagas game can be a norm for him this season
personally would rather a younger more dynamic prop for the 600 k we are paying him but unlikely we would get anybody worth signing if we had to cover his freight. He was certainly looking more uptempo last weekend and running hard but didn’t really bend the line as much as his effort was there.

I was with you right up to Lomax ... overrated prima donna imho
Careful what you wish for , Josh needs to get the errors out of his game and learn to do some hard yards IMHO. If the two of them left it frees up 1.45m thats serious firepower to what they jointly contribute.

Don't want to comment in th signings thread but I don't agree with Nordburg that we have an "abundance" of outside backs. We've had one injury and we already look a bit stretched. I think Lomax would be a handy pickup given Aloiai seems to be falling out of favour.

Don't want to comment in th signings thread but I don't agree with Nordburg that we have an "abundance" of outside backs. We've had one injury and we already look a bit stretched. I think Lomax would be a handy pickup given Aloiai seems to be falling out of favour.
I am with you there, having a classy right centre like Lomax and being able to have Garrick back on the left wing.

The squad is the same with big boppers, could do with another one also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8