1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After-match Manly Function

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by lismore_fan, Mar 28, 2013.

1. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    Last Saturday, after the defeat by the Titans, Manly put on a great function at the Sofitel at the Goldie for players and fans.

I still think that we're the only NRL Club that puts on these functions for the fans. I am very appreciative that the players can spend a bit of time with their fans from Northern NSW & SE Qld. As seen by the attendance at the game, Manly has a very strong following at the Brisbane & Gold Coast games. Over half the crowd at Skilled were Manly fans.

Anyway, to David Perry, Michael Visser, coaches and players and all the Manly staff, thank-you for a great evening.

2. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,654 / 14
    Well said lismore. I attended the function after we got chechined a few years back. As an out of towner it was an absolute privilege to meet the great Arko & rub shoulders with the players. Kudos to the club.

3. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,654 / 14
    and I should add, it's awesome of the players to make themselves available too..