• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
played 50 odd minutes straight and whilst dropping off a bit that strength really helps him still be effective.

Add in his buddy up front Marty and between them they dominated big time

played 50 odd minutes straight and whilst dropping off a bit that strength really helps him still be effective.

Add in his buddy up front Marty and between them they dominated big time
Agree completely re AFB. He did drop off a little; his leg speed dropped off a bit, however, as you mentioned, his power still saw him penetrating post contact.

He is my one of my favourites. Api, Jorge and Addin are my boys. I love the way he doesn't take a backward step and he is hard as nails. I love tough forwards. He was revving the boys up big time tonight, you could hear him from the sideline.

He's with us till 2020 - same as the Turbos and Kapow - so if we were to extend AFB's, we'd have to extend the others too.

Anyway, AFB was awesome tonight :clap:

Something best break up that year in terms of re-signings. Especially the Tur-bros. We cant have the Stewart Bros mark II happen again.

It has to happen this way for us because the T bros got expensive too quickly unfortunately.
When 2020 comes around we will have DCE on about 1.3 million, TT on almost a million and Jake not far behind.
I'm not too stressed about renewals in 2020 as some big bucks guys will move on.
We can't keep them all and will need to shed some of our other top line guys to keep them, and make way for cheaper options we have grown.
I'm guessing Kapow and Dylan will be unaffordable for us next contract and Thommo will be just about done.

There is a salary cap and as our players get better, they get more sought-after and expensive. That's why we NEED to keep grooming very talented youngsters.

Our 2020 side needs to be something like:
1 Turbo
2 Anderson
3,4,5 Kelly/T Wright/Suli/Parker
6?
DCE
AFB
Fainu
Tanga
Paseka
Gojetski
Jake

AFB was great today.

Last edited:
Love him he propably would have an even stronger charge up except for that little hop he does when he receives the ball.Has anyone notice that.

Sure the kid leads the league in post contact meters. Every tackle he seems to carry the defenders atleast another 5 meters.

It has to happen this way for us because the T bros got expensive too quickly unfortunately.
When 2020 comes around we will have DCE on about 1.3 million, TT on almost a million and Jake not far behind.
I'm not too stressed about renewals in 2020 as some big bucks guys will move on.
We can't keep them all and will need to shed some of our other top line guys to keep them, and make way for cheaper options we have grown.
I'm guessing Kapow and Dylan will be unaffordable for us next contract and Thommo will be just about done.

There is a salary cap and as our players get better, they get more sought-after and expensive. That's why we NEED to keep grooming very talented youngsters.

Our 2020 side needs to be something like:
1 Turbo
2 Anderson
3,4,5 Kelly/T Wright/Suli/Parker
6?
DCE
AFB
Fainu
Tanga
Paseka
Gojetski
Jake

AFB was great today.
Really hard to predict how it will pan out for retention over the next few season for Manly . Siro and A P Il would expect at least two year contracts from this season so that would take them past 2020 . Turbo and Jake as you mentioned are already on big bucks so may not require too much more of an upgrade post 2020 . Marty and Walker , just hard to say i guess but again would be already on good money presently also so maybe could be also retained . Brown , Darcy , jono Wright, Frank and maybe Thompson will no doubt be moved on and would think that Perrett and Lane would be more priority signings then Tanga for instance . Just have not seen Jetski or Paseka at first grade level to gauge their value but take your point with the future outside back positions and with trying to accommodate the younger brigade for these positions .

I challenge anyone will good long term memory of our club to nominate a better meter maker for his age. I am deliberately qualifying age in this.
I thought that Arron Cannings showed a lot of promise as a meter maker at a similar age as A F B at Manly but A F B of course on his present form is more stronger and dynamic as a meter maker and hopefully will have a very much extended career in Manly colours .

Could still hit the line harder with more purpose on a regular basis to really round off the package.

Effective but find he is still playing within himself.

If TB wants big minutes out of him though, he may feel that he needs to pace himself ?

I can't believe he hasn't been mentioned for NSW squads.

To think some on this forum were calling him a plodder a year or 2 ago!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10