Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Amazing to think this guy was seen as a very bad egg in our system just a few years ago. We got rid of him for a reason.

But in RL it doesn't matter what your past was just what you can offer in the future.

We welcomed back Lodge after his dodgy past so why not.

Just a thought but didn't lodge and AFB butt heads over in cloud kiwi land? Couldn't imagine both playing in same side again....

Amazing to think this guy was seen as a very bad egg in our system just a few years ago. We got rid of him for a reason.

But in RL it doesn't matter what your past was just what you can offer in the future.

We welcomed back Lodge after his dodgy past so why not.

Just a thought but didn't lodge and AFB butt heads over in cloud kiwi land? Couldn't imagine both playing in same side again....
Probably won't have that problem because i'm sure we only have 500k from keepie and 600 from aloiaik and that's not enough for both. Happily take AFB for a mil

He’s exactly what we need but I agree that he’ll end up at the Bulldogs. They lost Pangai and Thompson and are desperate for some middles.

He will end up at the Bulldogs or Roosters.
Roosters still have about $8,000,000 left in their salary cap for 2024.
Roosters only need $300,000.....players take way less go there for the fine dining at the cafes on Bondi beach

Born in Meadowbank. No Idea if his parents have moved but geographically Dogs, Eels and Tigers would be the closest if they haven't. Financially the Dogs are in the box seat.

Didn't he leave Manly because he didn't want to be around bad influences in Sydney? Now he wants to come back to Sydney? The excuse he used to leave Manly was always bull cr@p and now wanting to to return to Sydney proves this. Great player who is probably the best prop along with Hass but his attitude isn't the type of player you want around the club again and doesn't seem to stick around long enough at his clubs. Not to mention it's all about the money for AFB even if he has a contract signed.

Didn't he leave Manly because he didn't want to be around bad influences in Sydney? Now he wants to come back to Sydney? The excuse he used to leave Manly was always bull cr@p and now wanting to to return to Sydney proves this. Great player who is probably the best prop along with Hass but his attitude isn't the type of player you want around the club again and doesn't seem to stick around long enough at his clubs. Not to mention it's all about the money for AFB even if he has a contract signed.
Saw an interview where he said the bikies stuff was false and he wanted a fresh start for his family. I scoffed at the time thinking it was clearly about money. With the return trip I'm not so sure, he is walking away from a 3 year $950k+ contract. He will be doing well to get a significant pay rise. There must be other factors at play. Unless he already has a handshake deal for $1.1M+.

Records
Defensive lines
game plans
and SALARY CAPS are all meant to be Broken
So lets Bring the Big Bopper Back home !
Come one Mestrov , Show us how Shrewd you are ?

Best Manly Prop since Premiership Winning prop Mark Carroll
He is the Intimidator , Blockbuster, Enforcer that will give our pack the fighting winning edge

The Awesome AFB...
Dragging Flanos Dragon pack like feeble flies
Picture compliments Manly Media 2019
1698904383001.png

We lost out to the dog with Curran. We then signed the dogs discard. Might be good odds history will repeat. Ie AFB to the dogs and its TPJ retiring from boxing who signs on at Manly.

Come on folks, what gives anyone hope, that Manly is going to compete with and actually be successful in signing a marquee player, in hot demand.

Has it ever happened after we lost Kerry Packers backing?

Penn and Mestrov can’t get this one done. No way.

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10