'Accidents' shouldn't prevent pair playing GF: QC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
THE Queen's Counsel initially engaged to represent Glenn Stewart in the year's biggest judiciary case says it would be a ''travesty'' if Manly pair Steve Matai and Tony Williams were rubbed out of next Sunday's grand final.

Read the full article

Typical bloody lawyer. This is the bloke that bailed on us with Gifts case.

He shouldnt have the hide to even make a comment let alone offer his services. P!ss off you unprofessional clown.

Easy on Jatz, we don't know what happened in the Glenn case. He's correct though when commenting of the Matai incident. Matai made contact with his upper thigh from where I sat. I just think the Players Association needs to get involved with these 'diving' incidents and tap a few players on the head. There are a group of guys, and we all know who they are, that continually do this. Name and shame might be the go. Look at Quinn last night. Pathetic. All one has to do is stay down, and there seems to me to be an automatic penalty and on-report. It's a body contact, tough game, so 'toughen up'.

According to Graeme Hughes, this bloke has come out and made a statutory declaration that has ramifications for the manly club in regards to the gifty case, yet seems to be backing us here?

DSM5 said:
Easy on Jatz, we don't know what happened in the Glenn case. He's correct though when commenting of the Matai incident. Matai made contact with his upper thigh from where I sat. I just think the Players Association needs to get involved with these 'diving' incidents and tap a few players on the head. There are a group of guys, and we all know who they are, that continually do this. Name and shame might be the go. Look at Quinn last night. Pathetic. All one has to do is stay down, and there seems to me to be an automatic penalty and on-report. It's a body contact, tough game, so 'toughen up'.

My distaste for this bloke is that he took on the case (after being briefed) and then folded with no time left for changing tack on options we might have otherwise had available to us. Unprofessional to say the least.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8