Absolute BS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Parramatta v Penrith get Friday night, leaving St George v Manly for a 5.30 Saturday kick-off.

Gus must be pulling some strings at Nein.

What a joke. The sooner they are out of the game, the better.

Unfortunately Parra and The Riff have a largish bogan fan base, which fits in well with Neins demographic.

More unfortunately our fans fit in very well with Foxtels key demographic, hence our regular Monday night matches.

Not much we can do about this until the current tv deal is over.

Hardly surprising the NRL scheduling or should I say ch 9 is a farce. Also the 2011 premiers first real home game is a Monday night vs Penriff. For ****sake what a joke there wont be anyone there. After 6 rounds the best team in the comp will have played 2 ****ty Monday night games. How many do you think the Tigpies,Scumdogs,Broncos or Storm will get?

Masked Eagle said:
I'm sure they would have liked to pick us v Dragons, but we are playing on Monday night so they couldn't do that.

Cmon ME, we don't let facts like that get in the way of a good whinge on here

Good, saturday night is better for supporters anyway. Fridays are a pain in the ass & it's always a rush to get out there after work & the inconveniences of rush hour etc.

Saturdays mean you can be a lazy bastard all day, go to the pub & relax before the game then go out to the game, have fun & then go out after it. Fridays blow, forza the saturday night game.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
I'm sure they would have liked to pick us v Dragons, but we are playing on Monday night so they couldn't do that.

Cmon ME, we don't let facts like that get in the way of a good whinge on here

Apologies. I don't know what I was thinking.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10