ABC grandstand interviews

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Orford
http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/orford_rd25.mp3
Covell
http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/covell_rd25.mp3

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/audio/2009/08/30/2671035.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague

ricky Stuart

I felt sorry for the Sharks up until I heard that whingefest from the perpetual bad sport. Fark them and fark Ricky.... suck sh!t, you deserved to get done in the eye today.

Covell and Stuart think they deserved to win because they were there.  They lost to a team playing badly, that's it.  The refereeing was bad for both teams and I'd say that we suffered the more.  The sendoff was reasonable as the guy had intent to wring Bailey's neck.  Stuart needs to lose, because then he can go on the radio and whinge about how unfair life is.  If they repaid their debts I might listen to his crap.  Suck ****e shire scum. 

Other than the send off I think they got a pretty good run with the ref, the refs where poor but as much went agaisnt manly as went for them, plus the sharks bounced the ball on one of their two trys.

They were given plenty of ball on our line by Robinson.  They should have beaten us................. but didn't.  Suck it up Stuart.

being unbiased u can say that the send off was far too much, i would of been happy with maybe 10 minites in the bin or even a penalty with a player on report but a send off no if that was a manly palyer i would have been really pissed off and most of you guys would be too.

I'm not pissed off because he was sent off.  He wasn't a Manly player and we probably wouldn't have won without it.  Two points are good to have in the bank.  We've lost games through stupid refs mistakes so when one comes our way, good.  Anyway it gives Stuart something to whinge about.  Always good to see.

Will have a listen to Des tomorrow, don't have time now

On the ref's though, can anybody explain to me where the high contact was for their last 2 points ?

Covell cries crocodile tears.  If the clown had gone for the tries rather than the penalties in the first half they may, repeat may, have been up by more than ten and we would have lost.  When a team on top goes for the two points rather than chance their arm for a try reeks of loserism.  Covell is a greedy prick who wants his name in the record book rather than see his team win.  The guys a pathetic loser. 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Will have a listen to Des tomorrow, don't have time now

On the ref's though, can anybody explain to me where the high contact was for their last 2 points ?

i thought it was for the marker coming back through the play the ball area???

No it was defo called for a high tackle as we wrestled him to the ground. On replay I only saw Foran's arm around his chest

DSM5 link said:
Covell cries crocodile tears.  If the clown had gone for the tries rather than the penalties in the first half they may, repeat may, have been up by more than ten and we would have lost.  When a team on top goes for the two points rather than chance their arm for a try reeks of loserism.  Covell is a greedy prick who wants his name in the record book rather than see his team win.  The guys a pathetic loser. 

hahahaha tell us your real feelings

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10