• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi,

I am looking for 1 AAN to compliment my existing. If any member is not going next week do a fan a favour and shoot me a PM with AAN - I will only need 1 so if there is a few I will reply. Lets use this thread as the AAN swap meet

Bump..

NYEagle said:
PLZ PM me some info on what an AAN is :)

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/aan/
Ticketed Members of all NRL Clubs will be provided an Advantage Access Number (AAN) which will allow them to purchase tickets to premier NRL events including but not limited to, the NRL Grand Final and NRL Finals Series.

Buy a 3 game pass to Brookie and you will have an AAN :idea:
It gives you 24 hour advantage in securing a ticket to the Representative and Finals Games, so cheap insurance.

HappilyManly said:
NYEagle said:
PLZ PM me some info on what an AAN is :)

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/aan/
Ticketed Members of all NRL Clubs will be provided an Advantage Access Number (AAN) which will allow them to purchase tickets to premier NRL events including but not limited to, the NRL Grand Final and NRL Finals Series.

Buy a 3 game pass to Brookie and you will have an AAN :idea:
It gives you 24 hour advantage in securing a ticket to the Representative and Finals Games, so cheap insurance.

Thank you kindly.

NYEagle

I have been accommodated by some generous members - thank you. I do not need any more AAN, lets get as many to the game as possible. Start sharing the love people

Hi guys

Also looking to for an AAN to accompany my own.

If anyone could help out it would be much appreciated.

PM me!

Cheers
Matt

Here here!

Everyone who joins as a Member for 2014 by midday Friday will be in the draw to win the ULTIMATE Grand Final Day Experience including 4 tickets, limo transfers to and from the game, a Sea Eagles merchandise pack and a food & beverage voucher for ANZ Stadium!

This is in addition to our competition giving away a luxury 5-star trip to Hong Kong, thanks to Kaspersky.

Visit www.seaeagles.com.au/membership today!

We are the Sea Eagles. We are Stronger Together.

Larissa said:
Here here!

Everyone who joins as a Member for 2014 by midday Friday will be in the draw to win the ULTIMATE Grand Final Day Experience including 4 tickets, limo transfers to and from the game, a Sea Eagles merchandise pack and a food & beverage voucher for ANZ Stadium!

This is in addition to our competition giving away a luxury 5-star trip to Hong Kong, thanks to Kaspersky.

I tried to become a 2014 member earlier but i keep getting errors.

torana355 said:
Larissa said:
Here here!

I tried to become a 2014 member earlier but i keep getting errors.

Drop me a PM and I'll look into it for you. Try to give me as much detail as you can about the error.

Thanks!

Anyone in need of an AAN please inbox me. I already have tickets and want to ensure there are as many Manly fans there as possible!

Mark from Brisbane said:
You guys that don't have AAN's really should think about becoming a member in 2014. There's some low cost options and its a great thing to have for finals

Get on board

Completely agree - I am getting my boy inboard for next year so I have more than 1

Pffft.

AAN's are for low aimers.

If anyone has corporate box seats and a private jet, please pm me and hook me up. (Jim Beam, I'm looking at you as I reckon you owe me!)

Thanks in advance.

GE & hat.

globaleagle said:
Pffft.

If anyone has corporate box seats and a private jet, please pm me and hook me up. (Jim Beam, I'm looking at you as I reckon you owe me!)

Thanks in advance.

GE & hat.

Mate I was corporate box last night, not sure how I can go back to plastic seats and no unlimited booze. It was so good being close enough to souths feral fans to taunt them, but far enough away that they couldn't carry out their charming offers to fix me up.

voicefromthehill said:
globaleagle said:
Pffft.

Thanks in advance.

GE & hat.

Mate I was corporate box last night, not sure how I can go back to plastic seats and no unlimited booze. It was so good being close enough to souths feral fans to taunt them, but far enough away that they couldn't carry out their charming offers to fix me up.

Nice! So what time can your Jet pick me up?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8