a NSW team that might actually win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
Well it’s obvious the current NSW side have no hope, so here’s a side I reckon would be half a chance:

1. Vidmar (great defender of the cause)
2. Byso (on the sideline so close enough to take cheerleader photos)
3. Kiwi eagle (everyone needs a shoulders Matai in the centres)
4. Gronk (good attacker, but has a habit of coming out of the line for the big hit)
5. Cuthbertson (no side is complete without him on the wing)
6. Ian Martin tragic (would slot in well here)
7. Chip and Chase (would else could you have at half)
8. Spud’s bodyguard (if it was good enough for spud, then his bodyguard should dominate)
9. Clontaago (what can I say, the guy’s a hooker ;) )
10. DSM5 (once started off on something, never ever stops on it – might transfer to carrying the ball up)
11. Susan Ridgepipe (lull them in to a false sense of security by thinking he is a girl, then BANG)
12. Manlybacker (good ball player, always take the decision with the best odds of success)
13. Fro (can chime in with some hard hits when needed)

14. Ryan (perfect utility, can be all over the place)
15. Cambo (the George Rose of the side)
16. Dan (c) (aren’t all captains supposed to be on the bench?)
17. Fluffy (good impact player)

Coach: Canteen worker (all that is needed is someone to state the obvious)

I think Sue and Cambo are dirty Queenslanders, but they could be our Inglis and Folau.

Good team Gronk, but how would we ever beat this Maroon line-up?

1. Matabele (usually feet first in defending tackles and despite dodgy knees his long service will see him keep the gig)
2. Flip (safe under the high ball and can counter attack when provoked)
3. Jethro (been hanging around the Queensland Cup and deserves his call up)
4. Nutzcraw (able to handle the team bonding sessions easily)
5. Nate (well known for his right wing plays)
6. Rex (his complicated weaving should ensure NSW has no idea which way he is going)
7. Ernie for No 7 (well he asked for it)
8. Jatz Crackers (joker of the pack who can cut through any defense)
9. TokyoEagle (long distance kicker who controls field position)
10. kingyfan (will be sniffing around the NSW forwards hoping to get a couple in the ring)
11. Reyam (hard hitting, explodes from the blocks and can dish out a timely sledge)
12. missing_something (Queenslander’s equivalent of Trevor ‘The Axe’ Gillmeister)
13. nodd (clean up work is first rate and tackles like a demon)

14. Utility Player (THE logical choice)
15. Isz (links well and is fired up by NSW’s racist comments)
16. niccipops (always flirting on the edges and can target her man)
17. ssar (expert at tipping, especially at getting the ball back into play)

Coach:  Sherlock (devious strategies will keep NSW guessing)

Outstanding work from both of you!  ;D The good thing is that the rest of us are sure to get a run for NSW at some stage after we continue to get flogged and the selectors keep changing the team.

ManlyBacker link said:
Good team Gronk, but how would we ever beat this Maroon line-up?

1. Matabele (usually feet first in defending tackles and despite dodgy knees his long service will see him keep the gig)
2. Flip (safe under the high ball and can counter attack when provoked)
3. Jethro (been hanging around the Queensland Cup and deserves his call up)
4. Nutzcraw (able to handle the team bonding sessions easily)
5. Nate (well known for his right wing plays)
6. Rex (his complicated weaving should ensure NSW has no idea which way he is going)
7. Ernie for No 7 (well he asked for it)
8. Jatz Crackers (joker of the pack who can cut through any defense)
9. TokyoEagle (long distance kicker who controls field position)
10. kingyfan (will be sniffing around the NSW forwards hoping to get a couple in the ring)
11. Reyam (hard hitting, explodes from the blocks and can dish out a timely sledge)
12. missing_something (Queenslander’s equivalent of Trevor ‘The Axe’ Gillmeister)
13. nodd (clean up work is first rate and tackles like a demon)

14. Utility Player (THE logical choice)
15. Isz (links well and is fired up by NSW’s racist comments)
16. niccipops (always flirting on the edges and can target her man)
17. ssar (expert at tipping, especially at getting the ball back into play)

Coach:  Sherlock (devious strategies will keep NSW guessing)

I'll pass on being a member of that team MB. To be a part of that team would be a bit of an insult (just kidding).

I may have been born in Brisbane, but I left there when I was 6 weeks old and grew up (Ingleside-Newport-Mona Vale-Newport) and lived most of my life in NSW.  I have since lived and worked in QLD from January 2001 but I will never, ever, be a QUEENSLANDER ! ! !

The only maroon that I will ever support is the maroon & white of the mighty Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and most recently the Manly affiliated Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles (but the latter may change with the departure of the affiliation at the end of the year).

How did I miss out!!!! I'm gonna have to go back to the forum put my head down and just post hard in the hope that the selectors recognize my talent next year.

ads link said:
How did I miss out!!!! I'm gonna have to go back to the forum put my head down and just post hard in the hope that the selectors recognize my talent next year.

Dont worry ads - I've picked a team of youngsters that I plan to be very loyal to, that is until the first sign of trouble, when I will dump the lot of them, NSW style. 

You'll get a start in game two after we get dusted by a three try effort from Matas, and our forwards run scared after kingyfan sniffs their rings. 

Pity i am in the QLD team as i would offer as much as White off the bench...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4