A new salary scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But andrew gee left so they can not prove anything...
Once Gee left there was no chance for the nrl or any other authority to investigate. I mean the guy was untraceable and disappeared into the ether with all the evidence.

Upon his reappearance a few hours later the time to investigate or question him had clearly passed. It's old news why rake up old coals?

This guy played for the maroons, it would be insulting to ask him any questions.

Move on everyone, it's not as if Brisbane could get to the grand final or anything.

Once Gee left there was no chance for the nrl or any other authority to investigate. I mean the guy was untraceable and disappeared into the ether with all the evidence.

Upon his reappearance a few hours later the time to investigate or question him had clearly passed. It's old news why rake up old coals?

This guy played for the maroons, it would be insulting to ask him any questions.

Move on everyone, it's not as if Brisbane could get to the grand final or anything.

Yet he's allowed to sit in the Bronco's box every week sipping chardonnay.

It's an embarrassment. Wonder why Scott sewer didn't use the Gee defence?

Gee should have been banned from any contact with Rugby League. Sewer was taking orders from the board and will have presented evidence of that last week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6