A New Era Awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Excellent. From a design perspective they nailed it. We often whinge on here about the lack of professionalism with the NRL. This design is a step in the right direction of reflecting a professional brand.

And as somebody above mentioned, so many other team logos look dated and horrible. I'm proud our club has made this move, and I can only hope we continue to build in all other areas to do with running a professional team (including performance on the park).

As long as the club, colours,mascot and locality remains the same it should be ok. When Manly had the pepsi jerseys in the 90s with that introduction of blue as well as the change from the white hoops and maroon jersey it didnt faze too many.

I'm gunna keep it short and sweet......
Manly have made a heap of moves and just my opinion, got much of it right and the parts I rate unsure, could also end up great moves also.
As these "changes" are occuring, I find myself believing the process and as of now I'm going to support all the clubs decisions in belief we have a competitive side....I mean there will always be a few things behind the scenes that pop up and have the head scratchin, but overall Iike the fact we are being proactive and at least attempting to be progressive.

This explains it pretty well.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697610396249.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697610396249.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 46
  • FB_IMG_1697610401009.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697610401009.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 47
  • FB_IMG_1697610455279.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697610455279.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 47
Tartak now there is a salesman. Josh schuster edge back rower 30 run metres, 8 no look passes, 3 tackles and 6 jersey grabs all for 800k a season.

For a second I thought I saw that but the 30 metres just seems too many.

My mistake.

I actually think he will return to his 2021 form and wont look back.

I'm gunna keep it short and sweet......
Manly have made a heap of moves and just my opinion, got much of it right and the parts I rate unsure, could also end up great moves also.
As these "changes" are occuring, I find myself believing the process and as of now I'm going to support all the clubs decisions in belief we have a competitive side....I mean there will always be a few things behind the scenes that pop up and have the head scratchin, but overall Iike the fact we are being proactive and at least attempting to be progressive.
I find myself looking & thinking we are going to be in the same **** if turbo goes down again next season. I cant see anything positive in any of the changes or personnel brought in.

Thank you for posting @The '47ers

What a Mediocre and Melodramatic article by this Paul Suttor bloke who ever he is
This over oversaturated and sensationalized article is a load of sht

This bloke Suttor knows nothing about our Great premiership winning History that was won on modernised Manly jersey designs and Eagle logos

Paul Suttor is no Manly Man and knows nothing about Manly
Paul Suttor is a Goose
1697691225577.png

but overall Iike the fact we are being proactive and at least attempting to be progressive.
The key word to your post is Proactive
What does actions of Proactive mean ?
Proactive actions are intended to cause changes, rather than just reacting to change.

The clubs new reactive statement is A New Era Awaits

Where is the clubs courage , confidence and conviction that defines this waiting game ?
Why dont they have the balls to back it up ?
With something Proactive like .. A New era Awaits A New Manly Sea eagles Wave of Dominance

Where are you @The Wheel . I always looks forward to your proactive replies .

Last edited:
The moral of the story ...
It is not just about what we do to make change
But how affective we go about changing things for the better

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8