A New Era Awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_1121.jpeg

Another Simpson prediction came true

The website page story and video seem to be making subtle focus on the SEA EAGLES club representing the Northern Beaches and from Palm Beach south. Wonder if this is de-emphasizing Manly to a sub name, as on the 2024 jersey. Not that the fans will ever chant anything else at Brookie anyway.

Not that there is anything wrong with the club trying to broaden the reach.

In the video when it shows Palm Beach, if you squint you can nearly see the Brisbane Waters & the old home of the Northern Eagles.
Nice logo you have there Brissie.

To be fair a redesign like that is not really targeted at anyone on here as we are all going to support the team etc no matter what really. As others have said it is more about expanding the reach / consistency across media and merch.

Also as we all know the NFL is miles ahead of the NRL in general - take a look at the simplicity of their logos.

Finally I could understand the gripe if we had never changed it by we have had what 6 or 7 which is almost a new one every 10 years or so..
The Cleveland browns don’t even have a logo. Just an orange helmet.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
I think it's quite neat, it's very clean and well designed. As with any changes, people will hate on it for a while and then it'll grow on them. Looking at the NRL ladder on this website, I feel a lot of other club logos look extremely dated.

It’s a definite worry. However, they may be holding back an announcement to an appropriate time. 🤷‍♂️🤞

Usually they hold off signing announcements for a membership drive campaign. I say this is what we are doing and he is safe. There has been zero talk in the media about him moving anywhere which is a key indicator.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8