A New Era Awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee I hope they don’t stuff up with this new emblem. I’m a late 80s early 90s man so I’d love a slight tweak of that logo. Maroon SeaEagle on white background type badge that stands out on the maroon jersey. There’s been sone rubbish logos over the years. Still think the best are the ones that stay a bit original.

Absolutely pointless, and no need at all to change history yet again, the strong logos stand the test of time

Inside word seems to be it’s just going to the head version of the logo

Absolutely pointless, and no need at all to change history yet again, the strong logos stand the test of time

Inside word seems to be it’s just going to the head version of the logo
Just the head? An eagle eye is great, and of course everyone loves a good beak, but what about wings? talons? They are key parts of the package.

From the Facebook video. Bloody shocking. EDITED For the Woke Folks

Attachments

• IMG_7311.jpeg
    IMG_7311.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I'm surprised they didn't change the font. That's always been shocking to me.

'Manly’s home jersey will also retain the traditional hoops design, a specific reference to uniforms of the past.'
That's a positive at least.

Its really just the head of the current logo, its a bit meh to be honest. NFL teams do this but they usually only put these logos on the side of helmets not as the main logo. its like it was designed to suit the circular space on facebook and instagram profile pics. Don’t hate it but its a shame we lost the wings, would have preferred reusing the old original logo

I kinda like it, It looks very current with the simple design. Less is more with branding. A change is always hard to get your head around (Especially after 20 years) but I thinks it’s great we are moving with the times.
Yes it’s a little Americanised but it’s not a bad move considering we want to grown the game and fan base. Our branding needs to be bang on if we are to attract big corporate dollars and show our great club to the world.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8