A message to the panic merchants and dummy spitters.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Suck it up sooks. As I said in another post we could name future cyclones after some you flippant panic merchants.
Far out I would hate to be in some kind of life threatening crisis situation with some of you crybabies. You remind me of this character

1652490971563.png

I can handle loses, but not when we play like that. It was terrible,
Not a single Positive could be drawn

It’s not that we lost, it’s how we lost. We look unfit, slow, unmotivated, non caring. We don’t look coached and we don’t look like we can or want to turn out form around.

If you arnt concerned by what we dished up, you just arnt watching what’s happening and how poor
It is.

I don’t get with the des bashing and sack the whole team etc etc after a loss, that’s a bit much..
But we’re showing we still can’t beat any decent teams… haven’t beaten top 4 sides in years, haven’t beaten anyone above us yet this season…

The fact we lost last night isn’t my problem, my problem was the way we were playing.. at 14-0 down we were still “in it” but it may aswell have been 140-0 because we were absolutely pathetic.. constantly dropping the ball cold, no drive, no heart, no character…
Saab playing wouldn’t have helped, Parker or Harper would have made no difference.. if schuster ever f$&king plays to justify his management’s whinging it may have helped a little but this team just doesn’t have what it takes… it’s plain to see, but how many can we move on to fix the issues…

I don’t get with the des bashing and sack the whole team etc etc after a loss, that’s a bit much..
But we’re showing we still can’t beat any decent teams… haven’t beaten top 4 sides in years, haven’t beaten anyone above us yet this season…

The fact we lost last night isn’t my problem, my problem was the way we were playing.. at 14-0 down we were still “in it” but it may aswell have been 140-0 because we were absolutely pathetic.. constantly dropping the ball cold, no drive, no heart, no character…
Saab playing wouldn’t have helped, Parker or Harper would have made no difference.. if schuster ever f$&king plays to justify his management’s whinging it may have helped a little but this team just doesn’t have what it takes… it’s plain to see, but how many can we move on to fix the issues…
My thread doesn’t actually knock Des, just saying “ has he lost the dressing room “

I don’t know if he has big things smell a bit fishy !!

My thread doesn’t actually knock Des, just saying “ has he lost the dressing room “

I don’t know if he has big things smell a bit fishy !!

It was a fair point Markos. You're a good fella. Don't mind this bloke. He has apathy to the team getting absolutely trounced, which says more about him as a fan than you mate.

Your thread had 100% relevance ! Don't listen to the trolls mate.

Very valid points...hence the Des bashing & sack the whole team 🤣

It was a fair point Markos. You're a good fella. Don't mind this bloke. He has apathy to the team getting absolutely trounced, which says more about him as a fan than you mate.

Your thread had 100% relevance ! Don't listen to the trolls mate.
No I’m not concerned about it just wanted to make sure my thread was about

“ Has Des lost the dressing room”??

Not

“ Des HAS lost the dressing room and should be sacked “!!!!

Hey Ryan what you are really saying is that I am a wanker because I created a thread you don’t agree with. Suck it up mate and stop being a Nancy boy 👦.
Mate, I disagree with your apathy to losing and that says more about you as an "apparent fan" than me being a Nancy boy. I actually don't think you support this team.

Don't call winners Nancy boys ,RP because you want them to employ your losers mentality. Some of us aren't born that way

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8