A different kind of disappointment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gay Pride GIF by Yandy.com

4-13 against us in penalties and 6 agains. It was completely manipulated rubbish refereeing. If Seibold had any balls he'd be blowing up over that exhibition of organized game manipulation. It started as soon as we got the lead. The NRL is just a complete farce joke.

4-13 against us in penalties and 6 agains. It was completely manipulated rubbish refereeing. If Seibold had any balls he'd be blowing up over that exhibition of organized game manipulation. It started as soon as we got the lead. The NRL is just a complete farce joke.
I knew something was ****ed, when Drinkwater clearly caught the ball in the field of play, and the ref game them a tap restart, 0 tackle set.

A

And our saviour is Brooks and a few other Tigers duds. Most clubs sign players from decent clubs with a winning culture. Not us, we sign from the wooden ****en spooners ..... says it all.

You get what you pay for.

Don't get me wrong, next seasons team (including Tom) looks MUCH better, but it's not enough. We honestly need one (preferably TWO) marquee players (forwards) brought in.

I knew something was ****ed, when Drinkwater clearly caught the ball in the field of play, and the ref game them a tap restart, 0 tackle set.
Yeah, I thought the same and was waiting for a replay to look at it more closely… of course, crickets. That said, $hite kick from Schu. Should never have pushed it that close to give them the chance.

So who's dusting us next week?

This is why I was so pumped for signings. I'd given up on this season, and I'm "pretty" certain we won't get the spoon. At least with change, there's something to look forward to (I guess).

Posted this is another thread, but how much does this sum up our team right now ! hahaha

Yes they were courageous on their line and yes they kept turning up

BUT

The 2 tries scored through the centre of the ruck when the contest was even (and if anything we had the better of it) were lazy and unforgivable… I am prepared to give Jake a pass for his miss on Drinkwatwr because he was backing up from SOO but what is everyone else’s excuse?

Bullemore must have eaten a 4 course meal 10 min b4 kickoff because he could not bring himself to move…

The ref smashed us with the ruck calls but I reckon we had plenty of other calls go our way and enough opportunities…

We just got lazy at critical times and had our pants pulled down…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8