1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A couple of things.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Top End Eagle, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +949 / 40
    A couple of things. I have had a few sherbets but every time I see Des Hasler he makes me sick. I watched sterol last night and kimmorley te nothing said manly were strong cause of Des. Duck off Des is a dud. I would swap the gf victories he won for us if he could be wiped clean. A stain. Anyway we miss Sid. And choc and gift. But we will win this year and if we don't I will take anyone who says on a fishing charter with me here on Arnhem Land. I will even supply the booze. Plus forward passes blah blah blah.
    [hr]
    Well said top end. Gutherson looks the goods but he is wearing my haircut from a nineteen ninety three blue light disco hanging out for some PM dawn to slow dance to.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,405 / 130
    If I hear or read another "great game plan" comment by their coach I will spew.

Manly were simply awful and got beaten by 1 point, yeah I am ignoring that last try.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    I agree he needs a pair of scissors

4. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +949 / 40
    I don't think it happened because...Michael Pennis. Sorry that's a typo. Bloody auto correct.
    [hr]
    Maybe I was being a bit cool. 1993 I used to hang out for some ugly kid joe. But the gels were all getting down to Sonia dada. I reAlly could cut a rug to some partners in KRhyme turtle power though.

5. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,535 / 135
    not to mention you can hardly call laying all over the ruck without consequence a game plan; I call a conspiracy tonight. It seemed the refs were determined to make a spectacle of the match and keep Canterbury in the contest to appease Des who has been very critical of the NRL and the Origin scheduling.