50 Fearless Predictions for 2017 – Part 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
As season 2017 draws closer, there’s a lot to be thought about ahead of the new year. Who’ll cause trouble, which recruit will reign supreme and who’ll throw 2017’s first punch? It’s all here in the first instalment of fifty fearless predictions for season 2017.

1. Tackling Machine: Jake Friend will once again top the tackle count across the NRL, playing almost every minute of every game for the Roosters.
  2. Female Player of the Year: Ruan Sims, the sister of Ashton, Tariq and Korbin, will take home the award, beating out fellow Blue’s stars Kezzie Apps and Sam Bremner.
  3. World All-Stars Winner: The Indigenous All-Stars simply have more to play for, plus the inclusion of 2016 rookies Ash Taylor, Cody Walker and Bevan French will provide a spark to match the composure of Jonathan Thurston and Greg Inglis.

1. Read more...http://www.zerotackle.com/50-fearless-predictions-for-2017-part-1-24602/

No no no no , who was that rugby union star forward who sat on the bench for reggies? In the 8o's I think. Must be the winner.
Garrick Morgan at the Crushers? There was a Wallaby prop from Qld who played with the Riff around time, Tony Darcy rings a bell?

Garrick Morgan at the Crushers? There was a Wallaby prop from Qld who played with the Riff around time, Tony Darcy rings a bell?

The wheel is a winner ... Tony Darcy is who I was thinking of ... for some bizarre trick of memory I thought he played for Manly .... I'm going to bed now.

Darcy is one of the greatest wallaby props ever and couldn't do a thing at the panthers. Pretty sure Garrick Morgan is the son of Manly Legend and Kangaroo Pogo Morgan.

Peter Sullivan was a Wallaby captain in the 70s who went to league with St George, but never made it, played 1 first grade game. I think he got injured. I recall it because he was a Gordon player and I played in their junior comps

I think that award has been held for around 30 years by Craig Field.
It will take something special to take it off him, not even Scott Fulton could manage it.
Can't argue with that. Field popped into my head quite quickly but apparently he has a habit of doing that

The wheel is a winner ... Tony Darcy is who I was thinking of ... for some bizarre trick of memory I thought he played for Manly .... I'm going to bed now.

Thought you may have been thinking of Tony 'Slag' Miller, but he never switched from Union which he played at first Grade level until his late forties. Now that's resilience. Played his last test for Australian Union when aged over 38.

I notice in Zero's fifty predictions, not one mention of Manly or Manly players in his Part 1 or 2 sections. Obviously we are a non existent team in Zero's mind.

I notice in Zero's fifty predictions, not one mention of Manly or Manly players in his Part 1 or 2 sections. Obviously we are a non existent team in Zero's mind.
Based on our play last year, it's about what we deserve. We need to start winning games again if we want to feature in broader NRL conversations. Right now we're pretty much the definition of also-rans.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8