1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 reasons why we will beat the Dogs

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Crushercleal, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    1. We have won the last 2 years at Telstra Stadium - there are no fears of playing there
    2. Our forwards match up well with their forwards - it is unlikely we will be trampled like the bunnies on Friday night.
    3. Our backline is better than theirs, even without Ox - Bell, Lyon and Stewart gives us the edge
    4. Goalkicking - Lyon is the one kicker who matches up well with El Mazri
    5. Dogs letdown - I think the Dogs were REALLY up for their match against the Bunnies, I doubt that they will be able to produce that kind of intensity 2 weeks in a row.

2. domdom

domdom Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    some fair points there crusher, biggest one is the last one. there was alot of hype surrounding the souths match, this one will slip under the radar i think (we need a better publicist).

one big plus for them though is the return of omeley. here's hoping his form drops due to the contract wrangles.

3. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    our backline isnt really in the game at the moment, that is all that concerns me, if they could get some quick sharp ball i would be very confident against the doggies.

4. domdom

domdom Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ox and matai are expected to return, so i would think that'll bring the backline (especially bell and lyon) more into the game.