4th Positon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

Realistically I don't think Manly can finish any higher than 4th on the ladder. Which leads me to ask, do we really want to finish in 4th position and play Melb in Melb? I'd rather finish 5th or 6th and play a home game at Allianze with all us supporters able to get to the game and cheer the boys on.

Fair point @Nuts. I think I would rather 5th than 4th from that point of view, although it would be a great achievement to finish top 4 and of course finishing 4th means we are guaranteed to make it to week 2 of the finals.

Whatever happens, if we are to be successful, we will have to beat the Drizzle at some stage. For us to finish 4th is not in our hands. We are not in the finals yet and we MUST win 2 of the 3 games to make sure of this. Ideally, you would want to play Melbourne in week 1 rather than week 3 of the finals and I do hope that the chooks or sharks if they qualify to win their week one final so that in week 3 there will be prelim finals in Sydney. We have a battle on our hands to get in there first. My wish is we get the Whinging worms in week one knock out final, that is a salivating prospect that we could potentially knock them out of the finals race.

Finish 4th. Beat the scum . Get the week off and play at SFS for a spot in the GF. Well that was my dream anyway. Alternate reality is we gonna miss the 8.
Finishing 4th and beating the Filth was also my reality until last Sunday afternoon.
My alternate reality still sees us in the 8, well at least until this Sunday afternoon...

Finals is a new comp.
To take on Storm in Melbourne and win, would be the perfect way to gain all important momentum.
To lose against the yardstick is also a good thing with a second chance card in week 2....plus you learn from THAT game.....as the GF winner, will have to beat Melbourne and sometimes you need to learn how it can be done.

Agree mate 2 cracks is better then 1.
cant disagree with that
Cm_d2LiXYAA6aoM.jpg

The last round is shaping as an epic week for the NRL. And, what a game the Manly v Penrith should be. Still have bad memories of 2002, where a win against Penrith in the last round would have secured a semis spot (7th) against everything Manly had to go through during the previous offseason. We lost 68-28 at Brooky.

Realistically I don't think Manly can finish any higher than 4th on the ladder. Which leads me to ask, do we really want to finish in 4th position and play Melb in Melb? I'd rather finish 5th or 6th and play a home game at Allianze with all us supporters able to get to the game and cheer the boys on.

Little steps....................I would like to start with just beating the Bulldogs this week!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8