Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Apr 14, 2013.
3. DCE. His best game this season, imo
2. Horo. Brilliant. Ditto
1. Snake. Flawless. Ditto
Foran was awesome today, 2 try assists and looked dangerous running onto the ball as well.
3, Choc 134 m 22 tackles just a machine
2. Snake setup trys , saved trys just marvellous
1. Lawrence 127 m 23 tackles another great effort.
-123 pts to the idiots in pink with whistles
Give it to joe today 3 2 and 1
Tuff again this week.
3 snake saved try's and set up hiku
2 Foz DCE both good.
3 - snake his defence was awesome. In one set he came out of the in goal twice to save tries, set up tries and was robbed of one by the ref
2 - DCE great game both in attack and d. Sneaky, assy and classy.
1 - horro. This guy runs some amazing lines. Had the ball gone to him he would have scored on a few occassions.
Ballin was awesome too unlucky to miss out likewise lyon
Snake, DCE, Foz
3 - Snake
2 - Horo
1 - Symonds
1 - Hiku
No one for Lyon....funny on teh radio he was all over everything.....without seeing it and only listening he would have got all 6 points
Same as you, I have listened to but not seen the match. The names I heard mentioned the most were Snake, Horo, DCE, Foz, Lyon and Matai.
From that I'm voting
3. Snake - This guy's outstanding for us but please Brett, even though they deserve it, don't swear at refs.
2. Horo - sounded like he had a monster of a game.
1. Matai - having a huge year and was in the right places when needed today.
3 - Horo he is really hitting his straps now I can't believe Parra let him go.
2 - Snake his defence in saving a couple of trys is what won us the game.
1 - DCE and Foran give them half a point each they were great.
3. Horo - sensational game, Sharks couldn't handle him
2. DCE - best game of the year, he was everywhere
1. Kite - thought he bent the line every run he made.
3. DCE- The hair is growing back..Thank god....
2. Prince of Brookie- A few years ago, he would have score himself and did not have to kick for DCE to try to score.
1. Horo- he is much better at #12 than Dorothy the Dinosaur...LOL
Symonds and Lawrence continue to impress. We certainly have "an eagle eye" to pluck these guys from obscruity.
feel sorry for Joe.
Ballin was enormous in D as he is in every game.
2. Horo & Snake
Ballin was great too.
Separate names with a comma.