3-2-1 Vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 Watmough
2 Ballin
1 Lyon

Plenty of great players tonight for us in a great game of footy.

I loved every minute of it..

King the best for me, inspirational effort
Stewart, for getting through a mountain of defence
Watmough, non stop

Kiwi Eagle said:
Stewart, for through a mountain of defence
Watmough, non stop

Can't argue with any of that.

Kite Lussick Taufua were all really good too.

Forans running game was good but his passing is down a little.

bob dylan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Watmough, non stop

We lost, and I should be filthy about it, but it was a quality game of footy and both sides played well so I'm not angry tonight

There are small areas to fix up with our side, but overall both sides put a quality effort out there and showed a lot of good qualities

Kiwi Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Watmough, non stop

We lost, and I should be filthy about it, but it was a quality game of footy and both sides played well so I'm not angry tonight

There are small areas to fix up with our side, but overall both sides put a quality effort out there and showed a lot of good qualities

I am pumped, haven't enjoyed a match that much since we beat the Dogs earlier in the yer.

King outstanding tonight, Gifty really tough in defence. Watmough went quite there for a little while when King and Kite were off in the first half and we lost our go forward. His second half very good though. Forwards all good tonight. Good game. Just lacked some direction in attack and Killer kept under control by Morris.

3. King - absolutely inspirational tonight, one of the best games I've ever seen him play, phenomenal
2. Choc - got through a lot of work in both attack and defence
1. Ballin - much better than last week, made a mountain of tackles and seemed to make a lot of great darts out of dummy half which got the team on the front foot

King - captain's knock, a 'manly try'
Lyon - Got us rolling back into the contest (points wise) as he does every game. Co-captain, what more needs to be said, they both stood up.
Choc - Manly to the core

Whare i wasn't happy with in 1st half, 2nd did great and made up for it, well done to him.
Jorge, will be better for this game also.

By any means it wasn't a bad game by us, earlier on i was thinking it wasn't good either (they were down 2 players and we still didn't capitalise, plus the 0 first half), but i'm reminded of us V storm in 2008 when we lost.

3-2-1 to the Team. I thought everyone played well and tried hard....except for T-Rex, wish he'd play more to his capabilities.

I agree with everyone's thoughts. Sensational game and the footy gods didn't shine on us. Huge team effort, very proud and it is hard to pick, but:

1. King - biggest game all year.
2. Killer
3. Can't split Matai, Choc and Ballin

3. King - best game all year
2. Foran - finally running over 100m - again best game all year
1. Killer - neva say die..

Biggest worry DCE...27 tackles and nothing to the line.
He can run and isnt. Tooves has got to get onto it.

3 King Exceptional
2 Lyon same old same old, shut morris down
1 cant spilt the gift and choc

Cameron said:
3 King Exceptional
2 Lyon same old same old, shut morris down
1 cant spilt the gift and choc

Cam no question killer shut down Morris however I reckon Morris did the same on him. They cancelled each other out.

3 king
2 foran
1 Choc

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9