3, 2, 1 v Titans [Round 23 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Snake
2 - Choc
1 - DCE

Toss of the coin between Cherry and Foz for the last point. Both were good today considering how flat the team looks right now.

Snake is all class at the back. On Friday night they were going on about Hayne, Inglis and Slater.....but personally I'd rather have Snake at fullback any day of the week. Zillman ran 210 metres compared to Snake's 169, but Zillman didn't look anywhere near as dangerous when he had the ball.

JamieB had a complete turn around from last weeks game. He was also close to getting a vote from me.

The Titans problem, and Gus highlighted this, is that they have Origin players in their side, yet today if not for James Roberts they didn't offer anything in attack. And in the 2nd half they overused Roberts to the point where he was knackered and became easy meat for the defence. It also showed when Foz made his break for Snake's try. Roberts should have had him easily but he dived way too early, he had nothing left.

1. Foz - came up with big plays in attack and defence. Was our match winner today.
2. Choc - His hard running and work rate was huge. Best forward on the field.
3. Ferris - Was great again and is going from strength to strength. Is going to be a star for the next decade.

3. The first touchie this century to call a forward pass.
2. The poster who asked if Brett was playing
1. Wally's impartial tell-it-like-it-is commentary

3 - Foz (again causing such problems with his hard running and probing, great try, and great set up for Snake)
2 - DCE (mixed bag, but again his brilliance got us points)
1 - Blair (great tackle on Bird and ran straight and hard)

Foz
Snake
Choc

Choc put in a huge effort today. Only one heart attack moment with an almost dropped ball. Great game from him.

Fluffy said:
Blair
Foz
DCE

Blair's try saver on Bird stop them getting confidence and picking up the gift from the refs. It won us the game.

To be the meany here. He then had his foot out of play and bombed a try that could have sealed it. I like him but it was an under 10's mistake. Lyon was great, it must be easy staying outside him. All you have to do sometimes is stay in.

Our forwards won the day with Choc and ferris making heaps of meters. We needed Choc and his Argo with matai missing. ( plus he gives so many penalties )

Choc
foz
Killer

1.Choc - absolutely putting in.

2. Foz
3. Lawrence

Honourable mentions;
Killer &
Jesse (off the bench).

Gutsy effort allround, considering the obstacles the had to overcome.

Well done fellas & Tooves.

cheers

Choc was in everything today and I don't know how many metres he ran for but it was a lot. One of his best games of the year.

DCE threatened the Tits defence plenty. He's coming into some good form.

Foz was Foz.

Honourable mentions to Snake. He was great today.
Thought Horhay was starting to bend the line today. Finally looks like he's getting over the injuries.
Burher was great as well.

We must all be watching a different game because apart from DCE's match winning field goal, I thought he had a very quiet game so doesn't figure in the top 3 for mine. Choc was good and is firing at the right end of the season, Foz was our most likely that threatened the Gold Coast and I thought Starling, Lawrence and Blair all had good games.
3 - Choc
2- Foz
1 - Starling

There was a great defused bomb from Snake under pressure, and a tricky grubber late in the match. He was fantastic the Snake!

3. Foz
2. Snake
1. Choc

I thought Cheyse Blair was fantastic yesterday - shows the quality of our backline when he doesn't get a regular game in 1st grade! Scary to think how much improvement is in him if given more opportunity. Smashed Bird in that tackle close to the line to save a certain try. Powerful performance! I'm a BIG fan and want to see more of this bloke

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6