2pt field goal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
lips-duck.gif
Classic fish lips. I'd throw this one back.

I bet there won’t be one kicked all season.

Not so sure ... if you finish your set 40m out .. a field goal attempt is as good an attacking option as any other kick ... if your kicker is good enough you would take the risk with the 7 tackle restart ...

My only problem is that I want to see tries ... not penalty kicks, not conversions and not bloody field goals ...

I love a good field goal.

If the Auckland 9s taught one thing, a drop kick isn't valued enough in the NRL.

Let the NRLU begin.

According to Vlandys, the decision to bring in this new rule was based on the idea of a fan. Interesting.

How many surveys are done about the rules of the game? And one of the conclusions is that forward passes are a blight on the game, the ones that are missed often lead to match winning tries and then others that are called forward are legitimate like the robbery we copped at Whinger park in round 4 this year.

For the life of me, we have a bunker and surely they can adjudicate a forward pass by looking at the direction of the passers hands and using a ruler to determine if the pass floats forward or it is deliberately forward.

It pisses me off that forward passes are off limits as this is a consistent error in the game that is never dealt with!

I'll always keep an eye on the Sea Eagles I can't help it its in my DNA, but I'm being pushed further and further away from rugby league each year.
The game is corrupt and the last 10 years have been the worst for mine over the 45 years I've been a supporter.
Great post and sums up my feelings entirely. If there was no manly I’d have no interest in this game whatsoever.

6 again , 6 again, kick for 2

Get the ball back

6 again , 6 again , kick for 2

Wow , I’m excited
Mark that won't surprise me if it happens that way. Some team will take full advantage of this new rule, then half way through the season the NRL will probably scrap it. By then that team might have won a handful of games exploiting the rule.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10