205 Missed Tackles (Last 4 Games)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
And 63 offloads...

An average of 51 missed tackles and 16 offloads per game over the last month.

These are the stats of a team playing for the wooden spoon.

Hopefully something clicks this week because if this continues we won't be making up any numbers.

We need a third defense reset button. We've had two so far this season.

I dont read to much into missed tackles these days with players grabing to try and wrap the ball up you get a lot of push offs from the attacking player and then just getting a touch they count it as a missed tackle
Yes sure there are some real misses but they count so many touches it looks worse than it is IMO

The missed tackles and offloads are killing us right now. We lack aggression in defense. The two tries that we conceded either side of the Perrett try were CRIMINAL!!! That is just lack of effort and defending your goal line. If we get in new players for 2018, we need some good old reliable defenders, I saw too much grabbing today and not enough authority in our pack.

Too many times today i watched shaun lane arm grab and miss the tackle. he looks very unfit or motivated. would love to know how many tackles and hitups he made today as he looked ordinary.

4 weeks of 205 missed tackles
We can never be a serious team with those stats
2 ways to fix this problem
1. with the current squad . We have 3 more weeks for the player to respond .
2. with a another rebuild in 2018

The team looks tired due to a lack of depth.Players like Taupau and JakeT have had to shoulder a lot of work because of a lack of quality in the back row and bench players.

Outside of Jake T and Taupau, the rest of our pack wouldn't start in any other NRL team and some of our bench players would play NSW Cup at other clubs...after a long season of performing above expectations, I feel like our team is running out of steam...we might limp into the finals but I think we need a couple of serious signings in the pack to go to the next level.

Offloads today is a bit harsh to count, the tigers were running, and just throwing the ball out as soon as first contact was made half the time, many times at their own detriment. The second half they stopped doing that and played more direct on the back of the good field position and that is where they won it.

I think alot of our Defence issues are because we are not getting up off our line with speed, there hanging back waiting, which also gives the attacking side plenty of time for offloads and second phase. Hence the missed tackles.

I think alot of our Defence issues are because we are not getting up off our line with speed, there hanging back waiting, which also gives the attacking side plenty of time for offloads and second phase. Hence the missed tackles.

Spot on. Why the **** are they doing this?

Spot on. Why the **** are they doing this?
When things are going right for them they seem to get up off the line quick and knock them over , that we didn't see at all today . I think they put the que in the rack after 40 . This is we're our problem has been in all our losses , we have to play 80 minutes.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8