2024 NRL Round Losers Useless Excuses Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
This thread is dedicated to all who dwell on Excuses for losing
This would make a boring thread as boring as all Losers excuses are
I dont believe this thread will last
The purpose of this thread is to get into every ones head and see what a waste of time excuses for losing are

The Losers for round 3 were
The Broncos
The Raiders
The Rabbits
The Titans
The Dragons
The Sharks
The Sea eagles
The Storm

200w.gif

I agree feathered friend
Excuses are uninspiring ,They are for the ones that have no answers , they are words of the incompetent
Can you imagine a coach giving a Pre game excuses speech ?
It is as Inspiring of a Post game excuses Conference

Excuses are not a sign of strength . They are a sign of weakness
Excuses do not define the Smart They define the Mediocre

This thread is dedicated to all who dwell on Excuses for losing
This would make a boring thread as boring as all Losers excuses are
I dont believe this thread will last
The purpose of this thread is to get into every ones head and see what a waste of time excuses for losing are

The Losers for round 3 were
The Broncos
The Raiders
The Rabbits
The Titans
The Dragons
The Sharks
The Sea eagles
The Storm

Bah ha. Manly lost vs Parra due to the obstruction call by the bunker.
It had nothing to do with all the errors we made that lead to Parra tries.

You know who you are 😂

Wah,wah, wah,wah . I need a wambulance 🫣

The truth is, we will get good and bad calls and the summary from Seibold is 1 i totally agree with....it's called overcoming adversity and ALL the Premiership winner's find a way to toughen up when sh** hits the fan and those who chase excuses simply fall behind.
Personally took this 1 extra hard as the Eels make me sick in general, but truth be known and Manly had a 14 point jump and contributed to the loss more than any decision.
I threw a few toys out the pram after that game, but after time to reflect, it was simply a tough loss where hopefully lessons were learned and will make us stronger in 2024.

It is funny how the excuses brigade do not mention our teams 14 errors that gifted 14 game winning opportunities to the eels

We minimise our errors and we maximise our chances of winning the game

Having said that
Our Legendary Benchmark Premiership Winning teams over came the opposition and the referees and Prevailed .

We look at them for inspiration instead of looking at Excuses to justify our weaknesses
We will Remember them and Emulate their Greatness
Lest we forget
1711415746730.png

Last edited:
@BOZO @XV-1
You guys see the irony in this yeah? You’re having a whinge about the whinges?

It’s probably a timely reminder for you both that we are just anonymous members of an online forum and our excuses are not actually impacting on the team’s psyche…but you guys already knew that eh, being superior to the rest of us and all…

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8