2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
God bless our grand final winning Hero Hoppa

He did everything he could to antagonise and get over the top of the opposition

Who is our 2023 Hoppa ?

I think Manly will present themselves in a very new form next year. A lot of departures, but a lot of fresh new enthusiastic players, and that is a very good thing to help us forget a very poor year this year.

How will we do?. Well I think Turbo will fly high for the full year and we will have our alternate year bounce and run 6th. A lot of teams have become predictable and boring this year outside the four that are left now, which present with high skill and/or high fitness, and I think Manly will finish just behind them next year.

Our Desmond is simply too smart to let this team play more of the same. He will adapt and you and I and all our feathered friends here will fly again.

NYEagle

Cliffy, on the other hand, could have played in the proverbial dinner suit
The Silky Cliffy looked very Slick in a Suit indeed !

See the source image

I think Manly will present themselves in a very new form next year. A lot of departures, but a lot of fresh new enthusiastic players, and that is a very good thing to help us forget a very poor year this year.

How will we do?. Well I think Turbo will fly high for the full year and we will have our alternate year bounce and run 6th. A lot of teams have become predictable and boring this year outside the four that are left now, which present with high skill and/or high fitness, and I think Manly will finish just behind them next year.

Our Desmond is simply too smart to let this team play more of the same. He will adapt and you and I and all our feathered friends here will fly again.

NYEagle
You have made a lot of good points

This year was crap and sht happens . Its part of life

At Manly we are a very Proud club with very proud people
and Proud people are Prone to rise

We will rise again
That is a certain !!!

1 - Tom Trbojevic
2 - Tuipulotu
3 - Harper
4 - Koula
5 - Garrick
6 - Schuster / Latu Fainu if Schuster doesn't work )
7- DCE
8 - Aloiai
9 - Croker
10 - Jake Trbojevic
11 - Olakau'atu
12 - Tuilagi
13 - Fulton / Schuster

14 Lawton
15 Paseka
16 Sipley
17 Bullemor
18 - Weeks

Reserve
Saab - Give him extra time in NSW Cup to work on his defence
Smalley
Vaega
Ben T
De Luis
Boyle
Segyaro

1 - Tom Trbojevic
2 - Tuipulotu
3 - Harper
4 - Koula
5 - Garrick
7- DCE
8 - Aloiai
9 - Croker
10 - Jake Trbojevic
11 - Olakau'atu
12 - Tuilagi
13 - Fulton / Schuster

14 Lawton
15 Paseka
16 Sipley
17 Bullemor
18 - Weeks

Reserve
Smalley
Vaega
Ben T
De Luis
Boyle
Segyaro
14 Gckt hooker
15 Lawton lock/ edge forward
16 Paseka
17 Keppie/Toff /Bully
Everyone playing well that is a competitive side

1 - Tom Trbojevic
2 - Tuipulotu
3 - Harper
4 - Koula
5 - Garrick
7- DCE
8 - Aloiai
9 - Croker
10 - Jake Trbojevic
11 - Olakau'atu
12 - Tuilagi
13 - Fulton / Schuster

14 Lawton
15 Paseka
16 Sipley
17 Bullemor
18 - Weeks

Reserve
Smalley
Vaega
Ben T
De Luis
Boyle
Segyaro

1 - Tom Trbojevic
2 - Saab
3 - Tuipoluto
4 - Koula
5 - Garrick
6 - Schuster
7- DCE
8 - Aloiai
9 - Croker
10 - Jake Trbojevic
11 - Olakau'atu
12 - Tuilagi
13 - Lawton

14 Weekes
15 Bullemore
16 Condon
17 Paseka

18 - Sipley

Anyone who seriously thinks Tuipoloto should play centre at NRL level should really give themselves an uppercut. At full strength he doesn’t even make the side as a winger.

Anyone who seriously thinks Tuipoloto should play centre at NRL level should really give themselves an uppercut. At full strength he doesn’t even make the side as a winger.
I would actually like to see Garrick given a shot at centre ,when/if Turbo is healthy.
Garrick has stated in the past that centre is his position.

I would actually like to see Garrick given a shot at centre ,when/if Turbo is healthy.
Garrick has stated in the past that centre is his position.

Garrick has turned out to be exactly what we needed. A great winger who can fill in well at fullback if Tom is out through injury or origin. Only problem now is him getting offers to play fullback elsewhere on bigger coin.

Tuipoloto i think was mainly a centre in his junior years and debuted there with the Roosters . Just what i noticed with him playing at Black town early 2021 in the centres , went well , certainly a strong runner . Really can not offer an explanation for his late season drop off in form , hopefully can bounce back well next season . Wouldn 't say that he would be the most polished of centres going around if he played there but plenty of raw ability . Really would not see Garrick as the best fit as a centre , has developed into a top line winger , capable one , defence not his strongest suite sometimes but really good in other areas . Really don 't expect any more major signings , main focus and priority should be on getting the best possible fits for the 6 and 13 roles

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8