2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Our club Legendary club has opened its 2021 club membership and has given all us fans the opportunity to stand up and be counted and make an impact to our 2021 season

We all have high expectations from our players not to let the team down

Let us not forget We the fans are part of the team
We wear the same colours and sing the same winning theme

Our winning theme for 2021 is
All Manly people will raise our standards and raise the bar to raise our club to its great heights that it belongs

Us Manly fans represent this NRL club membership ladder below
Our great club does not belong down the bottom of this Ladder
Us Manly fans should have more pride and passion to let this happen again and we all have the opportunity to do something about it today
Our Club Membership team is waiting for our call of duty
Be the proud and passionate Manly Soldier that will fight for our clubs Glory and stand up and be counted and make a difference today
* Manly Club Membership team (02) 99703000*
ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

I still think the club are kidding themselves to release membership like they have this year without exact ticket pricing for games, all they have given is historical pricing, doesn't mean that won't increase, or may even decrease, but there is too much uncertainty.

Hopefully they give sufficient notice before the ticket window of game pricing, as I don't want to sign up until I know what the ticket pricing will be.

Hopefully we run this retro logo on our jerseys next year. I’ve wanted this for years or the 80’s-90’s one.

Attachments

• 536BF984-4EED-4A29-A234-AABEEE6B67B6.png
    536BF984-4EED-4A29-A234-AABEEE6B67B6.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 29
Hopefully we run this retro logo on our jerseys next year. I’ve wanted this for years or the 80’s-90’s one.

I'm pretty sure the jersey design will be roughly the same as this season, however since we haven't seen any news on the jersey yet, I assume the logo on it will change

I’ll give the Warriors some credit for their work off the park in the last couple of years, they have introduced a few good little initiative, one being for Mannerings last game they ran a promotion where they got fans to pay what they thought it was worth, so they got a full house with people who normally wouldn’t go paying $10 a ticket etc

They also released the $10 membership recently which I will link below, no frills attached to it, but a good cheap way to get people involved in supporting the club, and I’ve always thought that we should do the same, you get people looking and see the cheapest option at $75 and they keep scrolling, see something for $20 and they might dip into the pocket

I’ll give the Warriors some credit for their work off the park in the last couple of years, they have introduced a few good little initiative, one being for Mannerings last game they ran a promotion where they got fans to pay what they thought it was worth, so they got a full house with people who normally wouldn’t go paying $10 a ticket etc

They also released the $10 membership recently which I will link below, no frills attached to it, but a good cheap way to get people involved in supporting the club, and I’ve always thought that we should do the same, you get people looking and see the cheapest option at $75 and they keep scrolling, see something for $20 and they might dip into the pocket

A membership that was $20-30 that included just 10% off tickets and merch would be ideal for people outside of the greater Sydney region.

And then for the other memberships that include games etc, bump the discounts up to 15%

Manly is winning in membership!! Thousands of legal memberships are coming in today!!!

OTHER CLUBS ARE COUNTING ILLEGAL MEMBERSHIPS!!!! IT'S VERY SAD AND WE'RE GOING TO COURT OVER THIS!!!
One of your best Shoe.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10