2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
And quickly on Levi’s size - he WAS very small when he first started, but was only like 19 or something. He has a pretty small frame, but is quite muscular these days. Will be able to hold his own. Fainu is a bit of a freak with those carries, when he makes prop-like metres after impact. Stronger than he appears. And Api was just a hardcore beast, Locke watching a guy who is 5’7” driving a Burgess bro backwards in defence again...

Levi is very close to being our key man this year. We don't need him to star or be exceptional but we do need him to (a) stay healthy and (b) perform to a consistent standard for decent minutes, week in week out. Fingers crossed for him and Manly!

Have no fears Ser8 .... At Fainu's age he had already represented NZ ... He is tough ..has a good workrate and is a no nonsense dangerous weapon ... and I am backing him in to become a SeaEagles favourite very quickly ....

Have no fears Ser8 .... At Fainu's age he had already represented NZ ... He is tough ..has a good workrate and is a no nonsense dangerous weapon ... and I am backing him in to become a SeaEagles favourite very quickly ....

He certainly has the goods .

He just did not have it good with his Knights coach

have a sneaking suspicion our boy will be back playing this year later on in the year, (pending speed of trial and all) met another young islander through work who claims he was there that night and unequivocally says Manase is innocent, (have alluded to his innocence before) this individual has served time and I cannot see any reason he would lie, feeling better about the whole fiasco now, cant wait to have him back leading the big boys, hot diggity manly

have a sneaking suspicion our boy will be back playing this year later on in the year, (pending speed of trial and all) met another young islander through work who claims he was there that night and unequivocally says Manase is innocent, (have alluded to his innocence before) this individual has served time and I cannot see any reason he would lie, feeling better about the whole fiasco now, cant wait to have him back leading the big boys, hot diggity manly
Even with a quick trial his shoulder will keep him out for some time

Fingers crossed it all gets sorted and his innocence will be proven. The fact that he is still around the club shows that they aren't willing to give up on the kid and us as fans of the club should do the same. Can't wait to have him back in the maroon and white.

have a sneaking suspicion our boy will be back playing this year later on in the year, (pending speed of trial and all) met another young islander through work who claims he was there that night and unequivocally says Manase is innocent,
No doubt you asked him the obvious question, namely, will he come forward to be a witness!

I don't think there should be any issues with Levi's size. I mean, Tooves was a comparative shorty and lightweight in comparison and he still took down heavyweights like Lazarus, Harragon, Spud (when he didn't play for us), Sargent, Roach and Sironen.

To slightly change an old saying ... its not the size of the Sea Eagle, its the size of their fight.

I don't think there should be any issues with Levi's size. I mean, Tooves was a comparative shorty and lightweight in comparison and he still took down heavyweights like Lazarus, Harragon, Spud (when he didn't play for us), Sargent, Roach and Sironen.

To slightly change an old saying ... its not the size of the Sea Eagle, its the size of their fight.
Tooves was a freak though!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10