2019 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Ben Roberts and Castleford have parted company. Roberts has injuries and had only played one game off the bench this year. Unclear if he has retired.

The Storm have granted centre Cheyse Blair an immediate release to take up an opportunity with Castleford in the English Super League.

Inglis retired ,effective immediately.

South Sydney, Queensland and Kangaroos legend Greg Inglis has announced his retirement from rugby league due to injury after a glittering career at club, state and international level.

Inglis played 39 Tests, 32 Origins and won a premiership with the Rabbitohs in 2014 which broke a 43-year drought for the foundation club.

"I just think it's time and I think it's the right decision for myself. I've come to terms with it," he said at a media conference at the club's Redfern base.

Six months after Mitchell Moses was shown the door, the Parramatta Eels have tabled the halfback a three-year extension.

NRL.com can reveal the Eels this week put forward a contract to extend his tenure until the end of 2022, the same year Clint Gutherson's extension offer expires.

Moses's manager, Isaac Moses, hasn't accepted the deal - however he's been caught up dealing with the fallout from Israel Folau's controversial social media post last week.

It's an extraordinary turn of events considering the Eels were willing to release Moses last year following a horror campaign that culminated in the club collecting the wooden spoon.

2D9D76DD-322D-43F9-B92A-572D8C54011E.jpeg

Beware - this is from the Jerker

Breaking News ....

Anthony Mundine to make rugby league comeback for the Tigers ....
The Matraville Tigers that is .
Turning 44 in May, Anthony Mundine has signed on to play with the Matraville Tigers in the South Sydney district A-grade competition, News Corp revealed.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-21_19-13-4.gif
    upload_2019-4-21_19-13-4.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 5
Craig Fitzgibbon in Knights frame as patience wears thin for Nathan Brown

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/2f8f82c18b1ac43b126bc81d4c6a1e10

Time and patience appear now to be running thin for Brown. The Knights’ loss on the Gold Coast on Sunday was possibly their worst of the year — they have now lost five games in succession and woke on Monday morning with only Canterbury keeping them from the bottom of the ladder.

This was the season, after years of rebuilding, that the Knights were meant to threaten for a place in the top eight. Yet finals football seems light years away.

Brown is in the firing line, the coach having finally been given a side many believe capable of challenging for the finals.

There are no shortage of potential replacements, the queue no doubt led by Sydney Roosters assistants Adam O’Brien and Craig Fitzgibbon.

Fitzgibbon, in particular, seems a perfect fit for the Knights. He still lives in Wollongong and enjoys being away from the hustle and bustle of the city, a lifestyle he could maintain in a place like Newcastle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11