2018 Team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Toafofoa Sipley

Coach: Trent Barrett

Another troll rating. Another tick in the @mutley 's a knob jockey page. Total value of mutley's value add today - logs in, gives 4 troll ratings, slinks off.

With new additions signing and players coming up from the grades there will be spots up for grabs
1 Turbo
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Up for grabs
5. Uate
6. Up for grabs
7. DCE
8. Marty
9. Api
10. Up for Grabs
11. Sironen
12. Up for grabs
13. Jake
The bench
13. AFB
14. 15. 16. Up for grabs
Upfa Grabs. Is he a new signing from Lebanon?

Don't want to start a forum war, although if he comes over here we should go over there to the Kennel. We'd have a lot more to bag about the dogs than they'd have for us. Although we won't do that cause we don't need to mark our superiority like that of a dog does by peeing on a post, it's just a given for manly

If Dylan Walker Doesn't start the Season Id like to See Tevita Funa from from the under 20s Given a go as he is a goal kicker as well

1 Tom Trbojevic
2. Brad Parker/ Matt Wright / Peter Schuster
3. Brad Parker / Brian Kelly
4. Dylan Walker/ Tevita Funa
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Api Koroisou /Manase Fainu
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Shaun Lane
17. Taniela Paeksa

If Dylan Walker Doesn't start the Season Id like to See Tevita Funa from from the under 20s Given a go as he is a goal kicker as well

1 Tom Trbojevic
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8. Darcy Lussick
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Shaun Lane
17. Taniela Paeksa
Why would Fainu replace Koroisau possibly?@:D

1 Tom Trbojevic
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8. Darcy Lussick
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Shaun Lane
17. Taniela Paeksa
Any updates on Taufua's future? I still see no reason why he won't be here next year, he's a better option than any possible replacement we'd have in-house.

Our current roster is fine, we were sitting 2nd on the ladder late in the season before inconsistentcy hit us. And the majority of our side was playing their first full season in first grade. All our players will improve from this years experiences.
When the other teams add more quality to their roster in the off season and we don't we wont improve as much as them .
We need new blood
Walker and Parker will not be available early in the season as they will be recovering from injury
Our centres available to match it with the big boys are Kelly , the the two Wrights and Brown .
Case closed .

When the other teams add more quality to their roster in the off season and we don't we wont improve as much as them .
We need new blood
Walker and Parker will not be available early in the season as they will be recovering from injury
Our centres available to match it with the big boys are Kelly , the the two Wrights and Brown .
Case closed .

Parker will be fine he only had a minor knee injury.

Any updates on Taufua's future? I still see no reason why he won't be here next year, he's a better option than any possible replacement we'd have in-house.

I really feel both the club, but especially Brian Kelly missed Taufua's defense, class and attack. Sounds terrible, but for mine, you realise what your missing when it's gone. Kelly was almost 3 tries per 4 games with Taufua in, but went cold with Matty Wright next to him.

Barrett + Taufua + Moylan + Thompson would be ideal. Barrett said on the air he wanted Taufua re-signed. Taufua is only 25.

Also say I only want Moylan IF Green wants to sign in New Zealand for 3+ years (and that's something the club won't do). Has to be win, win all round. Alternatively, I'm 100% confident and happy with Green.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

I'm over the moon with. If there are opportunities for upgrades, great. But that's a backline that competes with The Roosters, Broncos, Storm & Cowboys - and we already have that (aside from Jorge).

I really feel both the club, but especially Brian Kelly missed Taufua's defense, class and attack. Sounds terrible, but for mine, you realise what your missing when it's gone. Kelly was almost 3 tries per 4 games with Taufua in, but went cold with Matty Wright next to him.

Barrett + Taufua + Moylan + Thompson would be ideal. Barrett said on the air he wanted Taufua re-signed. Taufua is only 25.

Also say I only want Moylan IF Green wants to sign in New Zealand for 3+ years (and that's something the club won't do). Has to be win, win all round. Alternatively, I'm 100% confident and happy with Green.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

I'm over the moon with. If there are opportunities for upgrades, great. But that's a backline that competes with The Roosters, Broncos, Storm & Cowboys - and we already have that (aside from Jorge).
Spot on mate, and Im sick of the stupid comments that we cant win a premiership with Green. Its a load of rubbish, Bellamy nearly did last 2 seasons. And if Bellamy thinks he can win a premiership with Green then he is a great player. The club didnt buy Green to have him fill in for 3 seasons, they bought him to win a premiership. Id love Moylan also, but Green is fine. He does his job which is what we need. He isnt in the side to steal the show, he is inside so DCE can steal the show.

Most of the present upgrading or recruitment attention is probably still being governed by the fact that again there are not many high profile players off contract this season and also no doubt the definite intention to still acquire Moylan . It is helpful that Brad Parker can handle a wing position or role in that Jorge is still unsigned but i still have some reservations with Brian Kelly adding enough consistent value for next season . Maybe the club has the confidence or assessment that the 20 "s centres Funa and Kioa can go to the next required level quite or reasonably soon . Much again will depend if Moylan is signed . If not and Green is retained , maybe there will still be a case then to recruit an outside back strike player , Even an outside back example like a Tim Lafi type player occasionally do become available . An additional quality back rower still seems needed and the understandable interest in Joel Thompsen whose stats do seem impressive and with the uncertainty with Jamil Hopoate and Bainbridge indicate this but surely the 20 "s Olakauatu must be retained in the club roster somewhere in the immediate future . Just quite a lot of recruiting variables no doubt occurring at the moment but i am sure that there is a lot happening behind the scenes with Manly "s recruiting department .

Spot on mate, and Im sick of the stupid comments that we cant win a premiership with Green. Its a load of rubbish, Bellamy nearly did last 2 seasons. And if Bellamy thinks he can win a premiership with Green then he is a great player. The club didnt buy Green to have him fill in for 3 seasons, they bought him to win a premiership. Id love Moylan also, but Green is fine. He does his job which is what we need. He isnt in the side to steal the show, he is inside so DCE can steal the show.
Bellamy nearly won a premiership last two seasons behind Smith and Cronk . Any 5/8 can look good behind these two.

Most of the present upgrading or recruitment attention is probably still being governed by the fact that again there are not many high profile players off contract this season and also no doubt the definite intention to still acquire Moylan . It is helpful that Brad Parker can handle a wing position or role in that Jorge is still unsigned but i still have some reservations with Brian Kelly adding enough consistent value for next season . Maybe the club has the confidence or assessment that the 20 "s centres Funa and Kioa can go to the next required level quite or reasonably soon . Much again will depend if Moylan is signed . If not and Green is retained , maybe there will still be a case then to recruit an outside back strike player , Even an outside back example like a Tim Lafi type player occasionally do become available . An additional quality back rower still seems needed and the understandable interest in Joel Thompsen whose stats do seem impressive and with the uncertainty with Jamil Hopoate and Bainbridge indicate this but surely the 20 "s Olakauatu must be retained in the club roster somewhere in the immediate future . Just quite a lot of recruiting variables no doubt occurring at the moment but i am sure that there is a lot happening behind the scenes with Manly "s recruiting department .
Very astute post manly al !!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8