2018 Premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm the same but will watch the GF to deathride one or both participants - much like 2012 :devil:

Go Warriors, Sharkies or Rabbids (if there has to be a Premiership winner :tmi:)
You have a much more stronger stomach than I do HM . It makes me feel sick watching the finals without our beloved Sea eagles .
Watching the grand final is as appealing as watching my former mother in law get undressed

You have a much more stronger stomach than I do HM . It makes me feel sick watching the finals without our beloved Sea eagles .
Watching the grand final is as appealing as watching my former mother in law get undressed
I like to see them kill each other :devil:

Graham biting Slater's ear off was hilarious :giggle:

Looking forward to spending the off season which starts at the end of next week with you and all the feathered friends on here mate
Much more fun than watching the boring the top 8 play ;)
Yer mate , we can get down to the nitty gritty of 2019 . Bring it on...

1 round left to go and only 4 competition points separates 1st from 8th. Just about all top 8 sides have looked great at some point this year.

I like the Warriors. At full strength they can beat anybody. Tohu Harris, Adam Blair and Blake Green have really turned that side around.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8