2018 Manly Jersey and Training Gear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I get them from places like downunderliesure.co.uk.

They probably don't ship to Australia, but if it saves you enough you can have it shipped to mine before November 30 and i can bring it back to Australia with me in December
Thanks for the offer @Dan Unfortunately looks like that site only have small size left. I'll keep looking.

Did anyone see the "joodie". I think they are a great idea for the games in the middle of winter.

The joodie's ok I guess, they're not thick, it's just a jersey with long sleeves and a hood. Would definitely not pay $90+ for one (missus scored it for $50 at Peter Wynns).

I actually like the generic design here, they have fixed the issue with the crappy collar join on the front and bad stitching associated with it.
What annoys me is that the hoops on the shoulder don't line up with the ones on the chest, like would it be that hard to move them down a few centimetres?

Agree, but then ZTE might have something to say about that as their logo would be smaller or we'd have to sacrifice the second lot of hoops on the sleeve.....or have a longer sleeve!

I think some of these companies really have to bite the bullet and drop anything with cocojoy on it down to $5.

As has been said....it costs about $3 to make.

So will 2018 be the Manly 'All Maroons' kit again with the maroon jersey, shorts and socks? Is this a Manly copy of the All Blacks? Or are we back to white shorts tradition?

Seems some NRL clubs are sticking with their home jersey for away games when there is no colours clash.

Is that what Manly will do? The only colour clash in 2018 at away games is Storm (rd 11) and Broncos (rd 25). D Dragons (rd 15) if they wear red.

I guess Manly will play in white jerseys even if there is no clash to help retail sales of jerseys.

White jersey 1982. Before the imaginary jersey colour clashes were invented.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="
[/QUOTE]
Didn't we have an incredible team back then? I know it's just a highlights package but the interchange of passes and direction was mesmerising.

As far as training gear goes - went down to Brookie and bought that running jacket for $30. They have a bunch of stuff on sale - worth a visit...

I got heaps! Well not really but an awesome Manly fan (G'day mate) recently sent me some goodies including a polo shirt, a player worn jersey and some official player socks (unworn) which he got at the end of the season.

So thank you thank you thank you for sending me some cool stuff, helping me spread the word, and enjoying hearing the better half say 'Oh no, not more Manly gear' as she goes out and buys 50 more hoodies.

Woohoo!

xzOoeQ7.jpg

Why would you get a Home & Away jersey anyway?

I hate that show. If they had Full Frontal jerseys I might be tempted.

1) It was a gift,
2) It is player worn so dat's pretty kewl

3) Unless you were asking in general....then I dunno

4) Don't forget I was one of 3 people that bought the parra coloured wolverine jersey so my taste is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off!

5) :)

6) I JUST got your joke...lol

7) I'm very embarrassed

8) Then delete your post and no one will know about it!

9)That sounds too logical

10) This is your brain speaking....I'm outta here!

11) I don't know any brians...!

[QUOTE="
Didn't we have an incredible team back then? I know it's just a highlights package but the interchange of passes and direction was mesmerising.[/QUOTE]
Gee we turned teams inside and out lol...I'm dizzy - need a Bex and a lay down

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8