2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm no fan of Thaiday, but I thought he was spot on

A long serving player deserves some courtesy, even moreso after a fly by nighter in ferguson gets a call

Taumololo has opted to represent Tonga as he hates the Kiwi Coach :D

Wonder if Jorge is healed enough to join him in the side :rolleyes:

Why?
He is helping an emerging Nationand honouring his heritage :rock:

Because I don't see a dummy spit as showing passion for his heritage. He isn't going back because he genuinely wants to help Tonga get better

Basically, reportedly a couple of things have happened that he hasn't liked so he has picked up his bat and ball and departed for now, but has said that he would like to maybe chop and change between the 2 nations. That isn't showing respect or passion to either jersey and makes a joke of the international game

Could be more coming here too, is talk of more players withdrawing because they are upset that some players were told last week they made the squad, and a few days later were told they were out

Reagan Campbell-Gillard is now in the World Cup squad.

Have I missed something? I didn't really think he was a standout at all this year.

Reagan Campbell-Gillard is now in the World Cup squad.

Have I missed something? I didn't really think he was a standout at all this year.
I can't say I thought he was exceptional during the season either.
In the finals though, I thought he stood out.
What's fifitas reason? He doesn't like the kiwi coach either?
Probably doesn't realise he was playing for Australia.
More like he was scared of coming up against taumololo so if you can't beat em join them.
Good riddance.

Goose.

What is fifita's reason for not playing for Australia?

No big loss really, fifita has been average of late. Campbell-Gillard is a talented forward on the rise, so good luck to him..
I didn't bother reading the link - must just want to party with JT :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8