2017 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Pick One Team to win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Chip and Chase could you please re-instate the newcastle games?
ever since we started this comp & it was decided to leave their games out they have not lost a game & that is depriving me of something i really enjoy-
s#!t stirring all the knights supporters at work each day!
but seeing them beat parra was pretty good i must admit

@Chip and Chase could you please re-instate the newcastle games?
ever since we started this comp & it was decided to leave their games out they have not lost a game & that is depriving me of something i really enjoy-
s#!t stirring all the knights supporters at work each day!
but seeing them beat parra was pretty good i must admit
Brownie has been in touch and sends his thanks. Let's be grateful, them winning has helped us out massively - so long may it continue as they play Storm and Cronulla before season end.

So unless we get rolled today looks like only one person is getting knocked out this week?

We are down to 9. Poll will be updated on Wednesday most likely. No Thursday night game (Parra v Titans) and no Knights v Storm game.

Loyalty to Manly has cost the faithful the last 2 weeks. Another 3 bite the dust this round. We are down to 6.

Poll will be updated tonight hopefully. No Thurs game (Bris V Parra) and no Knights v Raiders

Well that's boring - everyone has gone the Storm. Will be an interesting situation if the Bunnies get up.

The Warriors is me. I need to vote in the poll to be able to see the results for all other votes submitted.

We are down to the Holy Trinity after the Dragons did their annual choke.

Poll will be updated in the next day or two. To make it fair on all because Tigers are no longer alive there will be no restriction on choice of team this week as we are into the finals

@Karin @Rodo @StuBoot

Poll is updated and will close before Friday night kick off. Get your pick in.

Because we are into the finals there is no restriction on picking a team that you picked last week. This will only affect you @Karin - you CAN pick Manly again should you wish.

Good luck

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12