2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'll be back home next week so will be able to devote some more energy to the tipping comp.

Also need to kick off the last fan standing comp sooner rather than later.

I haven't put the updater in place this week. Thankfully I'm no longer on this tender so will have more time

Just enquiring....I tipped Brisbane to beat the Titans and it's showing up as incorrect, has this happened to anyone else ?

Broncos v Titans result fixed, should all be up to date now.

Have to enter in details for last 6 rounds today as well.

I think Ive thrown myself out of this comp with repetitive picks against our Manly.

I noticed that @bones , on fire. I'm kicking myself for not taking the Sharks, I thought they'd win but chickened out at last minute. I certainly didn't see the Dogs win coming though, so well done. You are on the march up the ladder. I see @Clint has climbed up to equal first as well. Roosters and Storm look very likely to win, but Raiders are no morals against Tigers

Just realised I hadn't selected a bonus game for Round 23. That's fixed now and it's the Sharks v Storm game. So if you have done tips already you may need to revisit and enter a margin for bonus game.

Also don't forget the round kicks off on Thursday this week.

@Clint , the lead you had at the start of this weekend is now only 1 point.

I don't know as this is my 1st year joining the tipping Comp but surely this has to be one of the closet ones to date.

@Clint , the lead you had at the start of this weekend is now only 1 point.

I don't know as this is my 1st year joining the tipping Comp but surely this has to be one of the closet ones to date.
yep it certainly is getting tight mate. C&C can correct me here but I think last year or the year before there was 3 of us on equal points heading into the last round. I think @mickqld took it out that year.
Tomorrow will certainly test my conviction in never tipping against Manly....:eek:..:devil:@:mask:

It's going down to the wire. @Clint stumbling, @robbiea and @Vyssini nipping at his heels. Yes there was a three way tie year before last.

For those who tipped Tigers in bonus game (like me) will be hating on Chechin.

Sorry gave away the tipping mid year. Didn't have the stomach for it with all the bullsht going on this year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10