2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the NRL is so weak to be unable or unwilling to diligently monitor the salary cap then naturally clubs will exploit it.

They are saying on the foxsports website that Sam Burgess could be back at Souths by November this year despite making England's world cup squad.How can they fit him in their salary cap, oh thats right, like the rorters they dont have one, hey they might as well get Teo back too. This Competition is turning into a real joke. Teams like Souths and the Rorters are greedy, they have the win at all cost attitude, dont worry about the sides that are struggling out there, they want it so know one else can get up to their standards. Usually when you win a comp, you have to lose a few players, well the rorters did it in 2013, and look at them now, they are stronger than ever.If this keeps happening, no other teams will be able to compete with them, it will kill the game.There will only be a few Sydney teams left, just like they want it to be,and you can already see the bias to certain teams now. The people and clubs Like East, who have Politis behind them, will always be here, because there is no one who has the guts to thoroughly check them out. Anyway thats my rant for today

I hate the Roosters as much as anyone but they have lost players since 2013

SBW, Minnichello, O'Donnell, Frank Paul Nuuausala, D Mortimer, R Casty, Nene Mcdonald along with Maloney, RTS and Aubusson to go this year

In fact, if Ballin stays, both Manly and the Roosters will be missing 8 of the 17 from the 2013 Grand Final next year

The difference is they throw cash all over the place and juniors so when a Minnichello goes a RTS steps in and when a RTS goes a Latrell Mitchell steps in

Now if that cash is salary cap compliant is another question

I hate the Roosters as much as anyone but they have lost players since 2013

SBW, Minnichello, O'Donnell, Frank Paul Nuuausala, D Mortimer, R Casty, Nene Mcdonald along with Maloney, RTS and Aubusson to go this year

In fact, if Ballin stays, both Manly and the Roosters will be missing 8 of the 17 from the 2013 Grand Final next year

The difference is they throw cash all over the place and juniors so when a Minnichello goes a RTS steps in and when a RTS goes a Latrell Mitchell steps in

Now if that cash is salary cap compliant is another question
Ok good point Disco,I should've done my research more thoroughly,lol

The article says he has promised them a premiership in a couple of years.
By my count Eels and dogs CEO promised two by 2020 each and with the Knights now getting one...... I'm no mathematician but that doesn't add up.
Do these fools think clubs like the Rooster, Brisbane and Storm are just going to disappear.
I wonder how many premierships Barret promised

It is quite obvious that the top sides have these massive forwards that keep rolling on with smart dummy half work. We will never be in the groove unless we get the same. Ours are too small.
Watching the Broncos and Storm.
Storm roll Bromwich, Proctor, Harris and McLean.
Same for Broncos, Dogs and Roosters. Their bench players are giants too.
PS. Someone tell Alfie Langer he is not playing, never gets off the field.

Things I've heard this week.

According to the mole and the lurker, we are favourites to sign Matagi (despite apparently agreeing to terms with Penrith) and Docker.

Latu headed to either Souths or the Tigers.

Josh McCrone headed to Leeds.

Cornish to eels, though Manly are still interested.

Luke Burgess looks headed back to ESL (thank god) though this means we have given up hope of signing Sam

Mase will NOT be offered another contract may be moving to cronulla

Thaiday is fed up with Broncos stalling his contract negotiations and will field offers from elsewhere including Gold Coast, Manly and Canberra, though is odds on to finish his career is Brisbane.

Manly and Souths are in a race to sign Warriors Halfback Mason Lino

Bozo still keen to bring back Charlie Taylor.

There has been a handshake deal between Bozo and Chee Kam that he will return to Manly in 2017 following a year at the Tigers.

Matt Ballin may be headed to the Tigers as a Farah replacement.

According to the mole and the lurker, we are favourites to sign Matagi (despite apparently agreeing to terms with Penrith) and Docker.

Luke Burgess looks headed back to ESL (thank god) though this means we have given up hope of signing Sam

Thaiday is fed up with Broncos stalling his contract negotiations and will field offers from elsewhere including Gold Coast, Manly and Canberra, though is odds on to finish his career is Brisbane.

There has been a handshake deal between Bozo and Chee Kam that he will return to Manly in 2017 following a year at the Tigers.

And these are the days of our lives
upload_2015-9-3_22-36-32.jpeg

Good goss! Thanks for the wrap-up.

Love the MCK one year deal, I thought this might be the case considering his brothers are still here

..and perhaps Farah to Manly to replace Ballin.

Any one know the Duni Lui is definitely gone?

I know he's been talking to drag queens and heard his manager say he is keen to leave but everything has been very very quiet for a long time.

Thought he was a stand out yesterday.

He's no front rower but he'd be the first second row I'd pick in our team. Big yet mobile.

Over these light weight back rowers

Any one know the Duni Lui is definitely gone?

I know he's been talking to drag queens and heard his manager say he is keen to leave but everything has been very very quiet for a long time.

Thought he was a stand out yesterday.

He's no front rower but he'd be the first second row I'd pick in our team. Big yet mobile.

Over these light weight back rowers

Hope he isn't gone but I'm pretty sure he is gone but it has been quiet for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11