2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
News says Idris joined the Panthers to be closer to his family in NSW. The guy is from Forster. 4.5 hr drive to penrith 6.5 hr drive to the GC. H'e changed clubs to save himself a 2 hr drive?

Petrol is expensive. Especially since Qld eliminated the fuel subsidy.

Not that i want to get in the way of a a good old footy conspiracy theory. If Cambo was here im sure he would offer some sort of bollocks type explanation.

Jatz Crackers said:
Stevo said:
News says Idris joined the Panthers to be closer to his family in NSW. The guy is from Forster. 4.5 hr drive to penrith 6.5 hr drive to the GC. H'e changed clubs to save himself a 2 hr drive?

Not that i want to get in the way of a a good old footy conspiracy theory. If Cambo was here im sure he would offer some sort of bollocks type explanation.

The excuses for moving teams always amuse. How about telling the truth? More money, a longer contract, or moved on by the coach. These account for 100% of moves.

Jatz Crackers said:
Stevo said:

You got a problem with @Cambo?

Idris and whare will be a pretty potent combination in the centres for penrith as long as idris plays like Tarzan and not Jane.

CAMBO said:
Idris and whare will be a pretty potent combination in the centres for penrith as long as idris plays like Tarzan and not Jane.

welcome back cambo. That was a short hiatus mate. ;)

Clint said:
CAMBO said:

welcome back cambo. That was a short hiatus mate. ;)
Thanks Clint :)
Great to be back and focusing on contributing to the forum in a postive manner rather than being bitter and having any hard feelings for being wrongfully banned.

CAMBO said:
and having any hard feelings for being wrongfully banned.

Rightfully banned

47cz.png

Jatz Crackers said:
CAMBO said:
and having any hard feelings for being wrongfully banned.

Rightfully banned

47cz.png
Out of respect for Daniel I am more than prepared to let things go.
But I will say for someone who clings to this sites terms and conditions as much as you do Jatz you sail very close to wind yourself mate,
1) by your post in this thread where you having an unprovoked shot at me when you knew full well I was banned and couldn't defend myself and 2) the below post were you call me a dickhead. Surely Jatz that breaches the sites Ts and Cs.

I apologies to dan and all for rehashing this I promise this is the last of this you will hear from me but I will no longer take the harrasment and abuse from a moderator that I have been copping behind the scenes via pm ever since I misguidedly stuck up for napper once before he got banned.

I have requested politely for jatz to leave me alone but he continues this abuse.

Brissie Kid said:
Aaron Woods to manly for 2015? Really? http://www.rabbitohs.me/warren/showthread.php/3308-Aaron-Woods-To-Manly-2015

I had to laugh at the following comment in that Rabbit thread:

"Will be another Blake Ferguson situation, he left the Shonks for the faders for a better chance at a premiership, Woods would be better staying at the Tigers, they'll have a better chance of success in the next ten years than Manly, they have some very good juniors coming through, i see them, the Panthers as two of our biggest rivals in winning a comp"

Pffft, yeah right

smemotions24.gif

Jethro said:
Brissie Kid said:
Aaron Woods to manly for 2015? Really? http://www.rabbitohs.me/warren/showthread.php/3308-Aaron-Woods-To-Manly-2015

I had to laugh at the following comment in that Rabbit thread:

"Will be another Blake Ferguson situation, he left the Shonks for the faders for a better chance at a premiership, Woods would be better staying at the Tigers, they'll have a better chance of success in the next ten years than Manly, they have some very good juniors coming through, i see them, the Panthers as two of our biggest rivals in winning a comp"

Pffft, yeah right

smemotions24.gif

Winning the comp? Pie in the sky.
Souths had their chance last year. Crowe is about to pull the pin. Once the milk train goes so will the big names.
The wooden spoon is more likely than the premiership in the next ten years.

Interesting. Mite be the end of the ferguson speculation. Loti could be a great signing for them, but more than slight risk given his injury woes of late.

Cliffy said:
Interesting. Mite be the end of the ferguson speculation. Loti could be a great signing for them, but more than slight risk given his injury woes of late.

I think If Souths got him for a good price and he was playing well before he got Injured, he could be a Great Buy. I have always like Loti.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8