2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Cliffy said:
Rumour Dave Taylor may be released from titans to go to the Knights?

Didn't he leave Souffs to get away from Sydney and back to Queensland?
Wonder what his excuse will be if this rumour turns out to be true?
He is trouble. Not worth the money. Image he and Willie Mason 'bonding' together?

tookey said:
eagles2win said:
Heard we're linked to a young Warriors prop and a Rooster prop - no names yet...

The rorters have Dylan Napa, Sam Moa and Kane Evan are off contract at the end of this year. Doubt that we will be able to sign one of them as SBW leaves next year which will free up a lot of money for them.

they're throwing big money at Fifita.
I think we'll 'swoop in' pardon the pun if they get him.

Wonder how many clubs were looking at Flower and Taylor from Wigan last night.
Wouldn't surprise me if Charnley and Burgess to be in the NRL in the next season or two either.

eelcatcher said:
Former Manly Jnr Josh Drinkwater leaves Dragons to go to the UK to play with the London Broncos.

I thought Drinkwater was going places. But I didnt expect it to be London.

Kevin Gordon has re-signed with Gold Coast for a further three NRL seasons.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/kevin-gordon-resigns-with-gold-coast-titans-20140226-33hj2.html

Bearfax said:
eelcatcher said:
Former Manly Jnr Josh Drinkwater leaves Dragons to go to the UK to play with the London Broncos.

The pollution in the Georges River proved his undoing.

Saints said to be close to signing a kiwi prop who was playing for Wigan Epalahame Lauaki? I know where on the look out for a Fa'aoso replacement. This fellow looks the part. Perhaps the Eagles aren't interested in him!

Cliffy said:
Saints said to be close to signing a kiwi prop who was playing for Wigan Epalahame Lauaki? I know where on the look out for a Fa'aoso replacement. This fellow looks the part. Perhaps the Eagles aren't interested in him!

Nah, keep Fa'aoso's coin, and give it to DCE to keep Glenn. The following (which also says a lot about our culture)

Ryan said:
eagles2win said:
Bearfax said:
eelcatcher said:

Probably will become the next Micheal Dobson

Remember Luke Dorn?

Killed it over there. Has scored heaps of tries in the ESL. Think he plays in the Elite 1 now

MANLY HAS JUST SIGNED PROP -
Epalahame Lauaki,played with NZ,but has been in England with Wigan.
Available in a 2 weeks.
St George,tigers,storm were after him.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11