2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This guy would run rings around Soward thou Soward would have the better kicking game.

All this means is the Soward wasnt wanted by Saints and Penriff signed an unwanted player as a marquee.

bones said:
Dragons have signed Gareth Widdop. Or as Ray Warren calls him, Wid Op.

Yeap 4yr $2.2m deal.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/st-george-dragons-sign-melbourne-storms-gareth-widdop-in-2m-deal/story-e6frexpr-1226624329490

oh no,this could be bad,sourard will sulk now and that little march that he does before he kicks,those steps will have more purpose in them now,you watch,thy will have force added to them now,good luck Gus,so do you still feel sorry for the Dragoons now,I can hear doust laughing real hard now,lol

Gasnier was on Fox early in the year and said that alot of the current staff will not be at Dragons next year. By the looks of it he might be right.

Big signing!

Hopefully the storm will implode as no one usually voluntarily leaves the scum.

And 2013 tis year of the mighty eagles! Lead by wolfie and a miracle comeback by Joe G

Rambo1987 said:
This guy would run rings around Soward thou Soward would have the better kicking game.

All this means is the Soward wasnt wanted by Saints and Penriff signed an unwanted player as a marquee.

It doesn't mean Soward was unwanted, because at the moment they have Nathan Fien playing halfback who is more suited to 9, and he may retire at the end of the year so they are still a player short in that area, can't see them promoting Drinkwater that quick

The storm would be unaware but this is what happens to a normal salary cap compliant club. Good young players come through but you have too much tied up elsewhere to compete with someone else's offer. This would have happened with Smith/Cronk/Slater as well if they hadn't cheated and as such they are still cheating because they only have the team they do due to the cheating years. Last years premiership is tainted as was the dogs last one too.

Fluffy said:
The storm would be unaware but this is what happens to a normal salary cap compliant club. Good young players come through but you have too much tied up elsewhere to compete with someone else's offer. This would have happened with Smith/Cronk/Slater as well if they hadn't cheated and as such they are still cheating because they only have the team they do due to the cheating years. Last years premiership is tainted as was the dogs last one too.

I agree, if the club systematically cheated over say a five year period, it would reasonably take 10 years to undo the benefits they have gained over the cheating period. Double that for the scum because they still won't admit that they did anything wrong. Their cheating ways will not be over until Bellamy, smith, slater and cronk have all left the club

Fluffy said:
The scum would be unaware but this is what happens to a normal salary cap compliant club. Good young players come through but you have too much tied up elsewhere to compete with someone else's offer. This would have happened with Smith/Cronk/Slater as well if they hadn't cheated and as such they are still cheating because they only have the team they do due to the cheating years. Last years premiership is tainted as was the dogs last one too.

Fixed

The pressure will now be on Widdop to perform if he is on $2.2M for 4 years. Thats a bit overkill I think and it shows the Dragons must be desperate and I am guessing they have given up on Todd Carney?

Or are they going for a Carney/Widdop/ Dugan Combination? If Dragons can get those (personalities aside) then its a good team but it is a big IF.

Question is can Widdop perform without stars as Cronk/Slater/Smith with him? Can he handle not only the pressure with being a big signing (look at Sandow)? can he handle the media & supporter pressure in NSW rather than AFL dominated VIC?

I think not and I think it will be a bit of a fail, but if I am wrong so be it.

Stevo said:
Rex said:
HappilyManly said:
The Mole just said on The Game Plan that Wolfie will retire this year :(

I hope that he can play in another winning GF :ANGEL:

Are you sure the Mole said that?

Kristen Stewart is Bella Swan in the Twilight Series and Manly has a "flyer" named ...

Swan, flyer, Stewart...

I think it's piss poor that you know what Kristen Stewarts characters name is on Twilight.

Hand in your man card!

Never seen the show. Bones identified the Kristen Stewart link and with fear, Snake's knees, curiosity and a basic google search I found the Swan link (to my great horror).

If the Mole was meaning Snake, he definitely does cryptic crosswords. On reflection, it'd be a very clever clue indeed, so seems unlikely.

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:
The Mole just said on The Game Plan that Wolfie will retire this year :(

I hope that he can play in another winning GF :ANGEL:

I'm going with "not believing it until it is official!"

Get better wolfie! We need fatties like you running around. :cool::D:angel::dodgy::blush::D

And now wolfie has said it's not true.

So once again the rl mole is full of it.

You guys must have strong hearts with all the stress these rumours put you under.

I like what that poster GE says. Just sits back and waits. It's not that he's a genius (wait...what?...am too) he just likes being relaxed and understands journos like stirring the pot.

Speaking of pot, there's a rumour that the asada are spreading their investigation to the fans of the game as they are having no luck with the players.

So 23% of you on here need to watch out!

:cool:

Parramatta have confirmed that English international forwards Gareth Hock and Lee Mossop will join the NRL club next season on two-year deals.

The Eels, who had been negotiating with their Super League club Wigan for some time, released a statement on Tuesday night stating the pair had agreed to join Ricky Stuart's side from the start of 2014.

http://www.nrl.com/eels-sign-english-forwards-to-nrl-deals/tabid/10874/newsid/71874/default.aspx

RLW Mole said on twitter Wolf wasnt retiring. Is he the same guy that appears on that footy show, I doubt it, but have never seen the show.

Anyone know the name of the guy on that footy show? Tony Adams is RLW Mole afaik.

bob dylan said:
RLW Mole said on twitter Wolf wasnt retiring. Is he the same guy that appears on that footy show, I doubt it, but have never seen the show.

Anyone know the name of the guy on that footy show? Tony Adams is RLW Mole afaik.

Not sure who the guy on the show is. But the mole has said on twitter they are not the same person. Infact they changed the name of the guy on the show to the 'late mail man' to avoid confusion. Obviously didn't work though!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8