2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonder how close we won't to snaring klemmer, we are obviously in the market for a new up and coming prop... Wonder who is next on the target list.. Napa or evans from the roosters, or even try get tasi back?

Very disappointing news about Klemmer. Just can't compete with Greenturds accounting skills. The bloke must be a mathematical whiz.

dogs wont leave us alone

I will not be mentioning any names,I repeat this is only a rumour so dont jump on me, if you dont want rumours with no substance dont even read this post.One of our star players has been offered rediculous money for next season at the dogs is the rumour.Since hearing this i have been feeling very uncomfortable as the source has been very reliable over the last few years. I havnt said our player wants out but fair dinkum how much money can these dogs keep throwing around t rex type money,im sure we all get the picture.It is never easy as a manly supporter if the media are not sticking it up us some one is always trying to poach our players or drive the price of our players up.it never fkn ends.

RE: dogs wont leave us alone

No doubt Des will be looking at our players every year, doens't mean they will go. You never know we might return the favour one day.

Shoe1 said:
is it someone off contract at end of year?

yeh mate its not hard to work out,not many of our players would be capable of receiving offers this large if rumour is correct.it is almost unbelievable to think they could realistically fit anyone into there club on that money but with hasler who knows what there up too

Jamie Lyon. I can live with that. He'll be 32 next year. We can buy a young marquee centre with the money we will be saving.

Pacman said:
Shoe1 said:

yeh mate its not hard to work out,not many of our players would be capable of receiving offers this large if rumour is correct.it is almost unbelievable to think they could realistically fit anyone into there club on that money but with hasler who knows what there up too

Off the big names only Killer, Wolfman and BK are off contract at the end of this season

We are the most successful team of the past 5 years (cheating storm included)

No wonder why ever club is interested in our players, even, heaven forbid, the dogs

lsz said:
We are the most successful team of the past 5 years (cheating storm included)

No wonder why ever club is interested in our players, even, heaven forbid, the dogs

I thought you loved the dogs.

Nope hate them as much as any other team

If I was at any other club I would want Manly players - we are successful and have been for years

eaglezap said:
Pacman said:
Shoe1 said:

Off the big names only Killer, Wolfman and BK are off contract at the end of this season

Didn't stop Titans urging Killer to break contract, so could be anyone

lsz said:
Nope hate them as much as any other team

If I was at any other club I would want Manly players - we are successful and have been for years

Sorry... my bad. Just the impression I got over the last year or so.

Fair enough - i am an equal opportunity hater rather than focusing on one team (although I do have an irrational hatred of the bears..)

Manly To Win! said:
they have a perfect right to go after off-contract payers you know

Exactly. It's like some of you guys think the salary cap applies to them or something.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8