2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Looks like the club is serious about getting some depth into the NSW Cup and/or U20s for next year. Good news if the penny pinching on playing stocks is behind us.

If I was his manager, I'd brush out the scores showing in his highlight package.

Didn't see cronulla leading once and one of them had their completion rate at 9 from 25!

That waffle aside, he looks big, keen, and actually has some ball handling skills.

globaleagle said:
If I was his manager, I'd brush out the scores showing in his highlight package.

Didn't see cronulla leading once and one of them had their completion rate at 9 from 25!

That waffle aside, he looks big, keen, and actually has some ball handling skills.

Yeah looks like a pretty strong ball runner with abit of mongrel in him.

The twitter conversation between Sao, CK & this new fella was pretty amusing. I wonder if they know what they are getting into with Northern Beaches women!!!

I like the look of this bloke... runs awesome lines, pretty quick for his size and plays hard.. another choc in the making maybe

With him + chee kam = awesome backrow

He looks like a good prospect. Appears to have speed and footwork. He could be a very good signing.

I can see 2V is building for a more mobile and faster forward pack. It's where the game is heading and I reckon the dogscum are going to suffer with half game guys like Pritchard, Tdog and Kasiano.

Does the signing of James Hasson signal a change in recruitment strategy?

He has a name we can pronouce!

He reminds me of Ben Creagh, except more grunt and more talent...and probably doesn't run backwards in a punch up!

This Hasson guy goes alright from that footage. Dave Warwick is doing a good job on the recruitment side, lets hope the coaches can bring out the players abilitys. Has anyone else noticed MCK and Hasson are both right side backrowers? Does this mean Choc will go back to the left edge and Gifty ballplaying in the middle?

EagleRock40 said:
This Hasson guy goes alright from that footage. Dave Warwick is doing a good job on the recruitment side, lets hope the coaches can bring out the players abilitys. Has anyone else noticed MCK and Hasson are both right side backrowers? Does this mean Choc will go back to the left edge and Gifty ballplaying in the middle?

Technical Coach could answer this

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10