2011 Sea Eagle position prediction thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It is that time of year again. Time to enter your predictions.

Not being one to shy away from tradition, this year I am going with

5th

......with a possible 7th if I wasn't a traditionalist

i will lock this thread next Saturday before the 1st Sea Eagles game and then make it a sticky to see who was closest at the end

6th - If we get minimal injuries and suspensions.

12th - If we have bad run injuries and suspensions.

6th.

DCE is a key.  You'll go nowhere in this league if your halfback struggles.  He's the key to unleashing what is a representative quality backline.  If his game doesn't translate to the NRL level and we are changing our halves every other week we'll finish somewhere between 10-12th.

3rd on the basis that snake plays a full season.

Based on our first 40 minutes last year we would have finished easily top 2 if we had been able to continue it for the full 80 minutes. 

Because our training is now back in the hands of Donny Singe who has flogged them in the offseason we should be top 4 this year

With a fit and healthy squad through the season, I can't see any reason why we can't finish 1st or second.  Panthers for the spoon.

I like the sound of 5th. Can see Dragons, Tigers, Roosters and probably one other of Titans/Broncos/Storm finishing above us.

Chip & Chase link said:
I like the sound of 5th. Can see Dragons, Tigers, Roosters and probably one other of Titans/Broncos/Storm finishing above us.

you are so unoriginal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8