2 juniors set to break through in 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Here is a write up on NRL.com which say watch for Michael Oldfield and Michael Macdougall to potentially make a breakthrough into the nrl next year on the wings.

While i agree with Oldfield, surely Whare is more likely to make a breakthrough then McDougall, esp if wolfman is not clear to play. (then again macdougall is a centre so if anything happen to lyon/matai, i guess we may see him).

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=44503&title=sea-eagles-pushing-for-a-top-spot

Whare is quick but not sure on his defence

Lyon would be hard to replace due to his skill factor and his leadership.
But Matai is my biggest concern with his injuries, sure at the moment it's not a problem but in the future it may well be. So I hope we recruit like for like and get Conrad Hurrell from the junior warriors this guy is an absolute weapon and puts big hits on like Matai and is a handful with ball in hand.

The centre's we have in the other grades haven't got the presence that Matai carries with him

Daniel said:

The same could be said for Oldfield couldn't it ?

Very funny bones. And I agree with Jethro, Oldfield's defense is not good at times. He needs to be outside a good centre to be told where to stand and what to do. Robbo was a master at positional play, and I'd like to think he'd come back in a coaching role sometime in the future.

Daniel said:

Oldfeilds isn`t much better.. Whare is smaller in build thats all i can see as being his down fall , he needs to bulk up a little, but that then could affect his speed.
I dnt know its a hard one .

jjai said:
Daniel said:

Oldfeilds isn`t much better.. Whare is smaller in build thats all i can see as being his down fall , he needs to bulk up a little, but that then could affect his speed.
I dnt know its a hard one .

Whare already has NRL experience with 2 NRL sides , he should be 1st to get a look in IMO.. That should have been the case this yr as well except he was injured at the early part of this season , he lost the spot..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8