1st Manly FC supporter meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan that is what i am saying. there are no other options really

[quote author=Daniel]
Squadron is about planes but you would prefer a flock???

the collective name for eagles are

A CONVOCATION of eagles.

A CONGREGATION of eagles.

either of those are ok but I prefer convocation out of the two

of course not - but squadron is just as bad.

i can hear the distant echo of laughter now as 15 manly fans rock up at Telstra Stadium holding a big banner claiming to be a Squadron of Manly fans

[/quote]

And that is why it is important for all you and everyone else to get off your ****ing high horses and get behind the club and the team FFS

IF the best they can come up with is Squadron then you have to wonder if they're worthy of such investment.

No they haven't come up with anything....

That's only Dans preference.

We discussed the name for 1 minute only, they had about 20 ideas from the forum etc... The consultants may also come up with a name.

Boys boys boys

You have goto go with "the Talon's" apart from the fact I suggested it, it has the right amount of menace associated with it

Apparantly some of the supporters dont want anything too agressive.

plus it sounds crap!

whatever the group is called it will have sponsorship and they will be

the |sponsorname| |group Name| and will be announced as such at the games

[quote author=Matabele]
Squadron = Biggles.

Have you read "Biggles combs his hair"?
[/quote]

Is he Dan's grandfather?

I could live with "the Tallons" if silvertails isn't going to get a gig.

You're going to have to live with whatever name they choose.

No whinging mmmkay

Can we have a thread on the forum that doesn't involve 'love lives'? I am told there are forums and blogs for that in other places.

I am told that 30% of the population don't mind a bit about Daniel's Love life, another 30% don't mind a bit about Ryan's Love life and the other 40% don't mind a bit full stop!! :lol:

Can we have a thread on the forum that doesn't involve 'love lives'? I am told there are forums and blogs for that in other places.

I am told that 30% of the population don't mind a bit about Daniel's Love life, another 30% don't mind a bit about Ryan's Love life and the other 40% don't mind a bit full stop!! :lol:

As upposed to your tripe that you post about things that are apparently aren't about football in the 1st sentence, then when are told to move that the thread to the general section, you arc up, and demand that the thread IS about football - Mr balance. 8| :wall: :wall: :wall: :violin: :violin: :blah: :blah: :blah: :lie: :lie:

[quote author=Daniel]
You're going to have to live with whatever name they choose.

No whinging mmmkay

Dan - are you a demanding lover?
[/quote]

Ryan, everyone needs to let go and stop drawing lines between camps!

Take what the club gives us and we will be fine and the thing will work. Continue to trade blows and believe you are better than others and it wont work.

What do we have at heart, our own agendas or seeing our club succeed?

Seeing the club succeed is the Silvertails #1 agenda.

There fore from what I see nearly all the Silvertail posters support this.

Byso, have you received a reply to your email?

I haven't.

So I guess this will be the last time I waste my precious time providing a submission to a club that doesn't have the courtesy to even extend a thank you.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8